Morrissey on BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Oct. 2, 2017, Maida Vale, London) - reminder / reports

Setlist:

You Have Killed Me / I Wish You Lonely / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / Istanbul / Ganglord / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / My Love, I'd Do Anything for You (not played) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (not played)

Setlist provided by @NeilW70 / Twitter.

• BBC 6 Music Live video highlights (10 songs, UK only) - BBC iPlayer. Link posted by Jim_Royle.
  • Photos posted at BBC Radio 6 Music / Facebook (4 total)

40878_maida_vale_bbc6music.jpg

• From @NeilW70 / Twitter. Link posted by BrummieBoy.

Full #morrissey setlist at #maidavale. Looks like three more songs after went off air. Photo credit to @Dr_Paul_Thomas

40877_maida_vale_setlist.jpg
  • Link posted by an anonymous person:

Just a reminder poached from the BBC site for people wanting to watch/hear the show:

How to catch Moz tomorrow:

1) On the BBC website

Visit the BBC Radio 6 Music homepage at bbc.co.uk/6music to keep up-to-date with all the latest highlights from this year's 6 Music Live.

You'll be able to watch the live performances, plus an interview with Lauren, by visiting us from 11:30am each day.

Then, from 7pm each evening, you'll be able to watch each set on-demand, available for the following 30 days.

There'll also be a selection of video highlights and photos from all the acts available via the website.

2) On the BBC Red Button
Press Red from any BBC TV channel from midday each day to watch Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Morrissey's sets live.

The performances will then be looped on Red Button, before a highlights programme goes live at 7pm.

There'll also be a special programme featuring the best bits from all the acts, available via the Red Button from Saturday 7 to Friday 13 October.

FULL RED BUTTON SCHEDULE (subject to change)

Monday 2 October: 12:00 - 16:15 / 19:00 - ongoing
Tuesday 3 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 4 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 15:45 / 19:00 - ongoing
Thursday 5 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Friday 6 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Saturday 7 October: ongoing - 17:50 / 22:00 - ongoing
Sunday 8 October: ongoing - 12:20 / 16:30 - 17:50 / 23:40 - ongoing
Monday 9 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 21:05 - ongoing
Tuesday 10 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 17:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 11 October: ongoing - 18:00 / 23:00 - ongoing
Thursday 12 October: ongoing - ongoing
Friday 13 October: ongoing - 22:00

3) On the Radio
Lauren Laverne will be taking her 6 Music show to Maida Vale, 10:00-13:00, each morning, featuring special editions of Memory Tapes, interviews with all the artists, and more build-up, before the live performance from 12:00.
Listen live, or on-demand for 30 days after broadcast, by following the links below:
4) On Facebook

Keep an eye on our 6 Music Facebook page every day from 10:30am to see Lauren in conversation with some of our acts and guests. They'll also pick the tracks to go on their Memory Tapes.

5) On Instagram

We'll be backstage on Instagram Stories, showcasing all the best photos from each performance.

6) On Twitter

Follow the conversation and share reactions on Twitter, and see some of the best moments from each session

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at upcoming tour dates, if these are the tunes he is still choosing to play (old ones not his new ones) then its a shame, all of them constants on the 'World Peace' tour

Apologies. Didn’t mean to give you a troll rating. Fat fingers.

It’s OK. The Jackie song was the best of the new stuff. I’m not sure I should be looking forward to the next thing he says rather than the next thing he sings though.

Lol no probs - I was a bit taken aback though! I'll watch when I get home assuming the RB coverage has not been pulled in the UK

Is Boz there?

home is a question mark,thought it was jingle bells,

Speedway and Jack The Ripper are the highlights so far.

Home is a question mark

He seems very nervous, and isnt being very witty. The new songs seem very dull which is a shame as I like the single. Tge comment about UKIP got the response it deserved - I'm afraid he's a bit of a tit and knows nothing about the UK these days. I keep giving Morrissey a chance, against my better judgement, and he keeps letting me down.

Home Is A Question Mark

Could the cut-off be cos of the f*** Trump badge? Can we expect a pixellated pin for the highlights? ;)

I've seen many shores
i hug the land but nothing more
because i haven't met you

i have wined and i have dined with every bogus music mogul
no sign of you
i brush and i run
pressing pounds excluding charm
yet never in arms

and thats why home is a question mark
oh its a quest
home is a question mark
home is some place i..

i have been brave
every ..
another film on replay
this time help with...
bless me that's why

home is a question mark
some place i dunno

home is a just word
or is it something you carry within you
I'm happy just to be here
if i ever find home

if i get there
would you meet me
wrap your legs around my face
just to greet me

if i ever get there
you think i will
do you really think i will?

many times i'd say
i still

Could the cut-off be cos of the f*** Trump badge? Can we expect a pixellated pin for the highlights? ;)

He’s just pandering to what he thinks is the current American political zeitgeist. Surprised he didn’t come on in a Green Bay Packers uniform.

that's it

End of show. Scheduled til 1pm.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom