You Have Killed Me / I Wish You Lonely / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / Istanbul / Ganglord / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / My Love, I'd Do Anything for You (not played) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (not played)
Setlist provided by @NeilW70 / Twitter.
- Morrissey - Live at Maida Vale download thread by Famous when dead.
- Lauren Laverne with Morrissey - 6 Music Live audio. Link posted by bandrus1. Lauren launches this year's 6 Music Live, at the BBC's Maida Vale studios, with Morrissey.
- Morrissey backs anti-Islam politician Anne Marie Waters during 6 Music session - NME. Link posted by BrummieBoy.
- UKIP Leadership Contest Was Rigged, Says Morrissey - The Quietus. Link posted by BrummieBoy.
- Morrissey claims Ukip rigged leadership vote to stop anti-Islam activist - The Guardian. Link posted by A Man Escaped.
- Morrissey courts controversy at 6 Music Live gig - BBC News. Link posted by an anonymous person.
- Controversy, Ukip and cracking new songs - Morrissey, BBC Maida Vale Studios, review (by James Hall, 4 of 5 stars) - The Telegraph. Link posted by Mozbra.
- 6 things we loved about Morrissey's 6 Music Live performance - BBC 6 Music. Link from Mike.
- Morrissey fans are about to give up on him – Johnny Marr, please stage an intervention by Stuart Heritage - The Guardian. Link posted by BrummieBoy.
- Pop review: Morrissey at BBC Studios, Maida Vale, W9 by Will Hodgkinson (4 of 5 stars, paywall) - The Times. Link posted by Maurice E Maher.
- Full Broadcast YouTube video link posted by an anonymous person:
- "All The Young People Must People Must Fall In Love" played on the Mark Radcliffe show - YouTube. Link posted by Billy Fury.
- BBC 6 Music Live video highlights (10 songs, UK only) - BBC iPlayer. Link posted by Jim_Royle.
- Photos posted at BBC Radio 6 Music / Facebook (4 total)
- From @NeilW70 / Twitter. Link posted by BrummieBoy.
Full #morrissey setlist at #maidavale. Looks like three more songs after went off air. Photo credit to @Dr_Paul_Thomas
- Link posted by an anonymous person:
Just a reminder poached from the BBC site for people wanting to watch/hear the show:
How to catch Moz tomorrow:
1) On the BBC website
Visit the BBC Radio 6 Music homepage at bbc.co.uk/6music to keep up-to-date with all the latest highlights from this year's 6 Music Live.
You'll be able to watch the live performances, plus an interview with Lauren, by visiting us from 11:30am each day.
Then, from 7pm each evening, you'll be able to watch each set on-demand, available for the following 30 days.
There'll also be a selection of video highlights and photos from all the acts available via the website.
2) On the BBC Red Button
Press Red from any BBC TV channel from midday each day to watch Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Morrissey's sets live.
The performances will then be looped on Red Button, before a highlights programme goes live at 7pm.
There'll also be a special programme featuring the best bits from all the acts, available via the Red Button from Saturday 7 to Friday 13 October.
FULL RED BUTTON SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Monday 2 October: 12:00 - 16:15 / 19:00 - ongoing
Tuesday 3 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 4 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 15:45 / 19:00 - ongoing
Thursday 5 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Friday 6 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Saturday 7 October: ongoing - 17:50 / 22:00 - ongoing
Sunday 8 October: ongoing - 12:20 / 16:30 - 17:50 / 23:40 - ongoing
Monday 9 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 21:05 - ongoing
Tuesday 10 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 17:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 11 October: ongoing - 18:00 / 23:00 - ongoing
Thursday 12 October: ongoing - ongoing
Friday 13 October: ongoing - 22:00
3) On the Radio
Lauren Laverne will be taking her 6 Music show to Maida Vale, 10:00-13:00, each morning, featuring special editions of Memory Tapes, interviews with all the artists, and more build-up, before the live performance from 12:00.
Listen live, or on-demand for 30 days after broadcast, by following the links below:
4) On Facebook
Keep an eye on our 6 Music Facebook page every day from 10:30am to see Lauren in conversation with some of our acts and guests. They'll also pick the tracks to go on their Memory Tapes.
5) On Instagram
We'll be backstage on Instagram Stories, showcasing all the best photos from each performance.
6) On Twitter
Follow the conversation and share reactions on Twitter, and see some of the best moments from each session