Morrissey Official YouTube: "Loneliness Remembers..." lyric video (4 September, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 4, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Sep 4, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

The uncredited footage is, I believe, a section of a 1960's Chemstrand Corporation nylon carpet advert (made black and white for this video).
    Regards,
    FWD.

• Like Like x 7
    • Interesting Interesting x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 4, 2019.

1. GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn
      GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn
      Thanks for posting this. An interesting yet weird choice for a video. How did you find the original?
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      I should say years of accumulated knowledge, a great memory and the such, but...
      I took a couple of screen captures without text on them.
      Ran them through a reverse images site (non Google).
      That lead me to a corsetiere history site which had colour stills from the same bit of video. That gave me the company name and then just looked through YouTube until I found the correct one.
      Took about 5 mins.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 5
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Can you show me how to send an attachment with an email? Lol. Thanks for the post and the generlly measured positive information you put up. It makes this site bearable.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The carpet sweeper is a depressing throwback to my student days sharing a small flat It was generally ineffective as my flatmates long hair was everywhere and wound around the brusbes until they wouldn't sweep.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    6. Nigel L Bevan
      Nigel L Bevan
      I know they are awful but I find it totally useful for the one patch of carpet. I feel happy for its use and guests always comment on what is it. How times change!