Morrissey Official YouTube: "Loneliness Remembers..." lyric video (4 September, 2019)

The song The Smiths didn’t get the chance to cover.

One of my least favorites from CS. Vocal is beautiful as always, but the musical direction doesn’t work for me, though I’m such a fan of the original which colors my opinion of course.

:lbf:I’ve always heard it as ‘we were the fire that lit the stars’ not storm. Oh well.

Isn't is "We were the fire that lit the stove" ? It sounds more Morrissey to me :-D

It would help if I posted the video when mentioning it (derp).
The source carpet video (aprox 2:12 starts):

Regards,
FWD.

have you not got a butchers shop to open.
Nah. He’s off today. I’m taking care of the grand-opening. I photoshopped, framed and hung a poster of Melvis and a baby cow in the front window.

Veal sales are through the roof!

I was listening to this just now on my phone, and I found myself turning it up so other people could hear. I love it.
I’d have grabbed your phone, smashed it and then promptly, shoved it up your ass.

Have some respect for those around you. NOBODY wants to hear this crap.

Check the f***ing sales for confirmation. ;)

The song The Smiths didn’t get the chance to cover.

One of my least favorites from CS. Vocal is beautiful as always, but the musical direction doesn’t work for me, though I’m such a fan of the original which colors my opinion of course.

:lbf:I’ve always heard it as ‘we were the fire that lit the stars’ not storm. Oh well.
Kind of agree... but now my third fave after lady willpower, bill,,, then loneliness???

have you not got a butchers shop to open.

Day off today Gordy :thumb:
Just back from watching Johnny and his Son Nile at the Albert Hall in Manchester with my two Sons. What a night :guitar:
Nile and his band did a great job tonight, good to see them share the stage for the encore too.
Great to hear those Smiths songs being performed correctly as well, thanks for that Johnny especially Last Night.

Marr's 10 ---- Morrissey's 0 :tiphat::laughing:

L O L those Morrissey's reduced to shit cover songs and cut and paste shitework :clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Isn't is "We were the fire that lit the stove" ? It sounds more Morrissey to me :-D
Yeah. Melvis can light a stove. Lol! He couldn’t be arsed to plug in a kettle with a “I only boil for Morrissey” sticker on it.

Those are on the way though. Slated for the March 2020 start of his 6 month, off-strip Vegas stint at Howlies - off Old Douche Road. After the rampant success of the Crossley turntable on the last album, kettles are up next (Apologies, as these will not be available in the UK).

Fuses will blow. ...but, true Melvis fans like their tea like their music. ...tepid, weak and bitter. ...from a thrice-used bag.

Regards,
FWD.

Jet trails in the sky ...

I wonder how he came across this.

I’d have grabbed your phone, smashed it and then promptly, shoved it up your ass.

Have some respect for those around you. NOBODY wants to hear this crap.

Check the f***ing sales for confirmation. ;)
You cancers one eyed struggling mangey sore,,, a sawn off straight to your half decent eye... twice

Nah. He’s off today. I’m taking care of the grand-opening. I photoshopped, framed and hung a poster of Melvis and a baby cow in the front window.

Veal sales are through the roof!
your patter is through the roof,and whats benny taking doing taking the day off when theirs a grand opening of his shop happening any day now.

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for posting this. An interesting yet weird choice for a video. How did you find the original?

Thanks for posting this. An interesting yet weird choice for a video. How did you find the original?
I should say years of accumulated knowledge, a great memory and the such, but...
I took a couple of screen captures without text on them.
Ran them through a reverse images site (non Google).
That lead me to a corsetiere history site which had colour stills from the same bit of video. That gave me the company name and then just looked through YouTube until I found the correct one.
Took about 5 mins.
Regards,
FWD.

I should say years of accumulated knowledge, a great memory and the such, but...
I took a couple of screen captures without text on them.
Ran them through a reverse images site (non Google).
That lead me to a corsetiere history site which had colour stills from the same bit of video. That gave me the company name and then just looked through YouTube until I found the correct one.
Took about 5 mins.
Regards,
FWD.
Can you show me how to send an attachment with an email? Lol. Thanks for the post and the generlly measured positive information you put up. It makes this site bearable.

I have the roller vacuum cleaner salvaged from my Mother's attic to clean one room that has a carpet. Retro but pratical for a boxed room.

Anyway, I adore seeing footage from a past life.
The carpet sweeper is a depressing throwback to my student days sharing a small flat It was generally ineffective as my flatmates long hair was everywhere and wound around the brusbes until they wouldn't sweep.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom