Morrissey Official - Shea's Performing Arts Center, Buffalo, NY (Oct 11, 2017, presale Weds. Aug. 9)

UPDATE Aug. 9:

The event has been removed from LiveNation.

UPDATE 8:40 AM PT:

As noted by bandrus1 in the comments, the event has been removed from Ticketmaster. However the listing is currently on LiveNation.

Oct. 11 date is currently on Ticketmaster.

Onsale to General Public
Fri 08/11/17 10:00 am EDT
Spotify Presale
Start: Wed 08/09/17 10:00 am EDT
End: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 pm EDT
Local Presale
Start: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 am EDT

Just appeared on FB as an event via 'official' channels (doesn't appear to be a URL you can share - hence screen caps):

20170808_151426.png

40504_buffalo_fb.png

20170808_150649.png

Note: one screen cap says the 11th and the other says the 12th - wouldn't be Moz without some utter confusion. Looks like Spotify was psychic :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is cancelling before he can actually cancel. These announcements are like watching a damn peep show.

So was this concert falsely reported. All excited again. Last time in Buffalo, show was cancelled. I hope this concert happens. Please share any news

So was this concert falsely reported. All excited again. Last time in Buffalo, show was cancelled. I hope this concert happens. Please share any news

Just called the box office. The sale was pushed back. Don't have a new date yet

new info: new cancellation date TBD.
more cancelled dates are expected soon.

Refuses to play Canada until the clubbing of Seals's is banned.
I am familiar with M's comments about the St Lawrence River animal abuse but Canada is so close to US border and it is amazing. I know it is cliche to ask not to punish everybody for the indecency of a group that most people over there do not identify with, but I think Morrissey should revisit going to Canada. I would go to Toronto or Montreal in a heartbeat.

UPDATE Aug. 9:

The event has been removed from LiveNation.

UPDATE 8:40 AM PT:

As noted by bandrus1 in the comments, the event has been removed from Ticketmaster. However the listing is currently on LiveNation.

Oct. 11 date is currently on Ticketmaster.

Onsale to General Public
Fri 08/11/17 10:00 am EDT
Spotify Presale
Start: Wed 08/09/17 10:00 am EDT
Local Presale
Start: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 am EDT

Just appeared on FB as an event via 'official' channels (doesn't appear to be a URL you can share - hence screen caps):

View attachment 41997

40504_buffalo_fb.png

View attachment 41995

Note: one screen cap says the 11th and the other says the 12th - wouldn't be Moz without some utter confusion. Looks like Spotify was psychic :)
Regards,
FWD.
Look on sheas web site there is already a play booked for those dates,,, so someone tried to double book the arena

Look on sheas web site there is already a play booked for those dates,,, so someone tried to double book the arena
Shea's runs several venues in Buffalo, and it appears as thought the play you mention is booked in a smaller venue called the 710 Theater. The big room is, as of now, still open on the two (conflicting) dates originally referenced in this thread.

I live in Niagara Falls Canada, so if he refuses to come to Canada (still!!), Buffalo is definitely doable for me. Last year we drove 7 hours to Philly to see him! :D Looking forward to updates on this thread.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom