Morrissey Official - Shea's Performing Arts Center, Buffalo, NY (Oct 11, 2017, presale Weds. Aug. 9)

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by Famous when dead, Aug 8, 2017.

By Famous when dead on Aug 8, 2017 at 3:05 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian

UPDATE Aug. 9:

The event has been removed from LiveNation.

UPDATE 8:40 AM PT:

As noted by bandrus1 in the comments, the event has been removed from Ticketmaster. However the listing is currently on LiveNation.

Oct. 11 date is currently on Ticketmaster.

Onsale to General Public
    Fri 08/11/17 10:00 am EDT
    Spotify Presale
    Start: Wed 08/09/17 10:00 am EDT
    End: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 pm EDT
    Local Presale
    Start: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 am EDT
    End: Thu 08/10/17 10:00 pm EDT

Just appeared on FB as an event via 'official' channels (doesn't appear to be a URL you can share - hence screen caps):

20170808_151426.png

[​IMG]
    20170808_150649.png

Note: one screen cap says the 11th and the other says the 12th - wouldn't be Moz without some utter confusion. Looks like Spotify was psychic :)
    Regards,
    FWD.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by Famous when dead, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I saw this posted as well, so I can confirm that it existed - but the event now appears to have been deleted from the page. I guess they jumped the gun. Either that, or it's another super-early cancellation to add to the Italian dates!
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      The event can't be shared without the post removed error, but the event is still showing on the page on both app & web:

20170808_152427.png

Regards,
      FWD.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous

It's still on Facebook and TicketMaster, what are you talking about?
    4. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    5. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      anybody here live in buffalo? I have a proposition for you
    6. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Can't we have an organized, official announcement with the full list of confirmed dates? Is that too much to ask?
      • Like Like x 2
    7. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      yes.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :brows:
    9. bandrus1
      bandrus1

you live up there?
    10. jpmilbrand
      jpmilbrand
      I am in Buffalo - looking for a Spotify access code or link to buy tickets . .but open to ideas
    11. jpmilbrand
      jpmilbrand
      and now that link is down
    12. DaveCwheelson
      DaveCwheelson
      I live in Buffalo, and I just called the Shea's box office. They are "99% sure of the date, but haven't received formal confirmation.

It's a nice theater, but it's a seated one, so not the best, and it doesn't have the best sight lines for a wheelchair user like me, especially as everyone (who is able) e is guaranteed to stand

-Dave
    13. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      Event gone from ticketmastee
    14. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      4.30pm UK time...
      20170808_163508.png
      (All trace removed from 'his' Facebook).

To echo others: some sort of cohesive approach to marketing is becoming utterly essential.
      Besides the 'will he, won't he?' past behaviour - this now you see it, now you don't nonsense is beyond frustrating. I totally feel for anyone in the quandary of whether to book time off / hotels / tickets.
      The only ray of hope was that this info was posted by the 'official' FB site and not third party (if Sam's Mom's basement counts as official).
      For God's sake get a work experience kid to take over marketing - it might run more smoothly.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He needs to come to Toronto. Would be a major pay day for him. Tons of fans and great venues.
    16. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
    17. sweetness522
      sweetness522
      A show in Buffalo is always welcome along with a trip to Niagara Falls. Could he not be playing NYC?
    18. bandrus1
      bandrus1

he will play nyc
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Kenmare
      Kenmare
      Clearly this is a lesson from the universe to teach us patience.

I hate it.
      • Funny Funny x 1