Morrissey Official FB/Twitter: "Over Hollywood this morning" (August 2, 2019)

full

Update:

Added to Morrissey Central too:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/los-angeles-sky-today

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how exactly was that made? There's something awfully photoshop about this. It looks faker than something done by Fake Jack McFake.

It took Pete McTwat 5 minutes to respond to this post. Imagine how f***ed up your life must be if you sit at the laptop on a Friday afternoon, limp dick in hand, just waiting for someone to post something about a singer you profess to not like, but are clearly obsessed by.

What a colossal twat.

Flying more than twice as damaging to climate than previously thought, study finds
The source of non-CO2 warming set to triple by 2050, according to researchers
The trails left by planes in the sky have a more damaging effect on the climate than all the carbon dioxide ever emitted from their engines, a study has revealed.

The tracks – called contrails – linger in the sky as ice clouds and trap heat in the Earth’s atmosphere...

istock-938050744.jpg

www.independent.co.uk/environment/vapour-trails-contrails-planes-ice-clouds-co2-climate-change-emissions-a8979386.html

Flying more than twice as damaging to climate than previously thought, study finds
The source of non-CO2 warming set to triple by 2050, according to researchers
The trails left by planes in the sky have a more damaging effect on the climate than all the carbon dioxide ever emitted from their engines, a study has revealed.

The tracks – called contrails – linger in the sky as ice clouds and trap heat in the Earth’s atmosphere...

istock-938050744.jpg

www.independent.co.uk/environment/vapour-trails-contrails-planes-ice-clouds-co2-climate-change-emissions-a8979386.html

There Morrissey goes off to rewrite a song:

Contrails in the sky Leave my words behind

I wonder how much he paid to have that done?
The glaringly obvious clean up campaign of a tarnished image is gathering pace. Stultifying fame f***ing diva Morrissey draws attention to himself with his narcissistic recent posts no doubt hoping his fans buy it. The emperors new clothes that surely only blinkered sycophants see as beautiful in 2019, racists too.

People can be so extremely negative here.

Sure, you may wonder whether it s a good idea for Morrissey to return to the Hollywood Bowl less than 2 years after his last appearance there. I can see that.

My guess is that he wants an event in LA that matches his Broadway experience in NYC. The Hollywood Bowl seems like a prestigious place. Or should he instead do another residence at that place with the broken pipes from 2007 (forgot the name)?

It may also be his last US gig for a while.

Why do you think that - the bad press? I think as long as BMG is willing to put out his next album next year, then he'll still be able to get gigs in the US.

Well, I am not suggesting that his career in the US s over, but he has performed there every year since 2014, so you wonder if there isn't some saturation at some point. His last albums weren't that successful after all. And he has canceled quite a few gigs as well. Not sure how that s helping him.
As for the bad press in the UK, not sure how much of that reaches the US.

It took Pete McTwat 5 minutes to respond to this post. Imagine how f***ed up your life must be if you sit at the laptop on a Friday afternoon, limp dick in hand, just waiting for someone to post something about a singer you profess to not like, but are clearly obsessed by.

What a colossal twat.
On the other hand, seeing this idiot drag his sorry carcass needlessly into the stocks, every other day, has a comic value which now supersedes the tragic dimensions.

I fek reckon what f***ing foreign backwards places are you loonies from? "Sky writing" is as common in Moz Angeles as seeing The California Son eating a cinnabon and drinking an orange mocha frappucino at the Beverly Center. What is wrong with you jealous f***s. When will you delusional wackos accept that The California Son was born in the San Fernando Valley and not Mankchaster, Scot Land or wherever the f*** Mankchaster is. There is a reason why he calls himself THE CALIFORNIA SON!! mates inn n nn nnnn nnnn chipper curry c*** thick tit. Wake up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom