Morrissey Official FB/Twitter: "Over Hollywood this morning" (August 2, 2019)

full

Update:

Added to Morrissey Central too:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/los-angeles-sky-today

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how exactly was that made? There's something awfully photoshop about this. It looks faker than something done by Fake Jack McFake.

It was made with a plane. Is skywriting a foreign occurrence to you, Skinny? I live in the area. There's always something written in the sky around here. I did indeed see it this morning... though it was near undecipherable at the time.

And how exactly was that made? There's something awfully photoshop about this. It looks faker than something done by Fake Jack McFake.
How was it made?
f_trump_plane_160101.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Pi.jpg

skywriting.claritin.theskywriters-large.jpg

This is what it looks like now more often than the long continuous lines. Probably the result of being plotted digitally.

Regards,
FWD.

It's fake but not in the way you mean.

It's obv a stunt to get people buying tickets

Someone should write ' Skinny is a wanker' in giant letters. Oh, but wait - Skinny is a nobody. Whilst Morrissey is a somebody. That's Skinny's real issue, isn't it?

Someone sure likes Nazis with fragile egos.
My goodness, you do protest too much. What are you hiding? I bet you think racist things all the time. I bet you even called other races hideous names.
Racism seems to occupy a large part of your life, I'd love to get an insight into your past. You racist piece of trash.

My goodness, you do protest too much. What are you hiding? I bet you think racist things all the time. I bet you even called other races hideous names.
Racism seems to occupy a large part of your life, I'd love to get an insight into your past. You racist piece of trash.
That's not how it works, Morrissey.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

THE LA PEEPS LOVE MOZ:hearteyes::hearteyes:

100 PERCENT AUTHENTICE WITH AN AIRPLANE:kissingsmiling:

THE SKINNY KNOBS ARE PROBABLY BLIND WITH RAGE AT THIS POINT.
:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom