Morrissey Official FB: "The Boy Racer" 24 years old (November 27, 2019)

Boy Racer, iconic? :lbf:

Nobody Loves Us is in my top two or three fav Moz songs. Along with Jack The Ripper (studio version) and I've Changed My Plea To Guilty.

I'd add Late Night, Maudlin Street and Come Back to Camden and you'd have my top 5.

I love Come Back to Camden and I Know Very Well How I Got My Name. None of these songs mentioned released within the last 15 years or so.

a young martine mccutcheon,wonder what she remembers from it,for anyone who doesn't know she was in love actually and EastEnders for a long time.i had to hack my first ever dvd player for oye esteban because it was region 1.great days,everything is too easily accessible these days.

It's the year of the 35th anniversary of The Smiths' debut, Hatful Of Hollow and 25th anniversary of Vauxhall and I and they're celebrating 24 years of Boy Racer???

Edit: Forgot to mention 15 years since You Are The Quarry was released...

Last edited:
I was at the local Italian place, waiting on a proper veal sandwich. I heard the sounds of lame-ass pap coming over the shop stereo and immediately ordered their house take take on foie-gras.

It was the only thing rich enough to peel away the bad taste of the elevator sludge that Melvis has committed himself to.

Sad time for some. Tasty as f*** for me. ;)

I'd add Late Night, Maudlin Street and Come Back to Camden and you'd have my top 5.
“Late Night, Maudlin Street”.

I prefer “Everyday is Like Monday” and “Ouija Bored”. ...but, hey!

Nobody around here has even bought one of his f***ing albums. This place is a shit-show.

OMG there's just so many to choose from it's actually impossible. Doesn't matter if you're talking A-sides or B-sides, initial issue, deluxe, legacy, non-legacy, or remastered versions...so so many & all of such super high quality. Impossible task.

I've actually never known such an outstanding & amazing artist as Moz.

He's actually the most incredible artist...ever.

It's the year of the 35th anniversary of The Smiths' debut, Hatful Of Hollow and 25th anniversary of Vauxhall and I and they're celebrating 24 years of Boy Racer???

Edit: Forgot to mention 15 years since You Are The Quarry was released...
I’ll walk back my comments and apologize for spouting. Your dates are spot on. I should have spent an extra second reading.

Slap me on the patio!

a young martine mccutcheon,wonder what she remembers from it,for anyone who doesn't know she was in love actually and EastEnders for a long time.i had to hack my first ever dvd player for oye esteban because it was region 1.great days,everything is too easily accessible these days.
I think Nicola Stapleton (also from EE 'Mandy Slater') was the other girl in it?
I remember buying a dvd region free bit of software years ago just to watch ¡Oye Esteban!

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom