Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally using TTY's main page photo, updated 11 years on. LOL.

Rock never dies.

What's the deal? I thought that page/account was nothing to do with him?

I wonder if the nice Italian folks are happy to see him, or do they go "fookin' immigrant go eat pizza back home! We all think it, even if we don't say it out loud and hurt our business!"

Aunt Nancy must be inside waiting for their pizza. Aunt Nancy loves to take vacations to Rome. I reckon if the Nike contract requires him to wear that jacket now all the time.

Italy for the Italians!

Learn to speak our language. There's already too many English accents on these streets.

Was he in mid-sentence when they took that picture? What an expression!!

Yeah, I would love to know what's actually 'on'.

A new album?
A new tour?
A Smiths reunion?
'List of the Lost 2: Electric Boogaloo'?
Or just a hedonistic night out of pizza and beer with Boz and the boys?

A new album?
A new tour?
A Smiths reunion?

I like your speculation about that hedonistic night out, with Boz and the boys, in Rome.
When they're there all of them, it could only mean 1 thing.
Maybe even the same studio as where ROTT was recorded? :rolleyes:

Moz is on I guess refers to Moz is online.
As lazy as he was, apparently now, he thought it important to communicate directly and whenever he wants to get his statements out he does. If you didn't realize yet, his faxing days are long gone!

That could be an improvement, or not.
No matter what he says, it will be critised.
He D O E S N O T C A R E !

He says whatever he wants so to all the mozzerphobes (credits to Marred) try another addiction, heroine for instance, it's a downer, you will feel good!! :thumb:

Aren't the boys in the US? Maybe the only one there is Jesse , he put the pic in his instragram , maybe he took the snap ...:openmouth:

Aren't the boys in the US? Maybe the only one there is Jesse , he put the pic in his instragram , maybe he took the snap ...:openmouth:

It was a nice speculation I guess, but if they are in the US that destroys it. Maybe they weren't even in Rome and it was just photo shopped. Jus teasing.

Just thinking it would be nice if he recorded his next album in Rome in the same studio as where ROTT was done. Moz felt great there, for all we know.
With Joe Chiccarelli at the helmet.
I like ROTT but the overall sound on it was a bit strange and to adventurous for my taste.

It was a nice speculation I guess, but if they are in the US that destroys it. Maybe they weren't even in Rome and it was just photo shopped. Jus teasing.

Just thinking it would be nice if he recorded his next album in Rome in the same studio as where ROTT was done. Moz felt great there, for all we know.
With Joe Chiccarelli at the helmet.
I like ROTT but the overall sound on it was a bit strange and to adventurous for my taste.

o_O But ROTT is Visconti's production , Joe Chiccarelli produced WPINOYB
I get what you mean about the studio in Rome ..
You're right that photo could have happenned anytime ... I wonder where is Mozza ...

A new album?
A new tour?
A Smiths reunion?

Again curious about TTY's status in light of these recent comments being on FB. Would guess a new album deal. The follow up to WPINOYB never got recorded due to the Harvest record deal going sour. If you recall, he claimed to have another of material to record at the time.

Fook blood crykey blikey wacker inn it! Don't "wonder" where "Mozza" is. Just go to Veggie Taco Tuesday at The Sunset Marquis, Calabasas Costco, that hiking trail from Malibu to Zuma, that hiking trail with Hope Sandoval at Angelas Crest. Stop fantasizing Uncle Steve is an enigma and mysterious when he is really passed out on his sun deck with chocolate chip cookie crumbs on his chest and empty Corona bottles all around him.

o_O But ROTT is Visconti's production , Joe Chiccarelli produced WPINOYB
I get what you mean about the studio in Rome ..
You're right that photo could have happenned anytime ... I wonder where is Mozza ...

Sorry, I didn't make clear but I wanted Joe Chiccarelli in stead of Tony Visconti, just liked the sound and production of WPINOYB better then ROTT, sound wise.
Yes, where is Moz?
In a plane is likely the to be the answer coming close enough.

Sorry, I didn't make clear but I wanted Joe Chiccarelli in stead of Tony Visconti, just liked the sound and production of WPINOYB better then ROTT, sound wise.
Yes, where is Moz?
In a plane is likely the to be the answer coming close enough.

Ohhhhhh I see ...
I love Viscontis ROTT production .. btw have you seen he is producing the new " kristeen young" :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhh I see ...
I love Viscontis ROTT production .. btw have you seen he is producing the new " kristeen young" :rolleyes:

Did he produce "Nice"?
I like that song a lot.
About Visconti and his ROTTproduction, I always had the feeling something strange happened to the overall sound. There were songs where Morrissey's voice was almost drowned and somewhat blurred. Too much in the mix.
On WPINOYB that had a lot of instrumentation too, his voice sounded warmer and clearer and most of the other instrumentation too. Just my opinion.
I have great respect for Tony Visconti as a producer.
Cheers !:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom