Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The full message was "It's on, will soon weigh a ton".

Under a pizzeria sign.

Well, wait for just another confirmation on here he is in Rome, buy a ticket and fly to Rome, flip a coin in the Trevi fountain, make your wish, trod of to the Montecarlo pizzeria and bump into him very accidentally. Say "I've always wanted to buy you a blazer". Or" I know the best icecreamshop in Rome", or whatever. Wear your blazer.
Just push your luck cause waiting and hoping for something to happen when it doesn't makes you unhappy! :oops:
sounds like a solid plan gerrit! like something a character out of a bad midday movie would do! the essential part is of course throwing the coin in the trevi fountain. i like how it puts a romantic whimsical twist on the whole "i desperately followed you to rome to wait outside some pizza shop so that i could 'accidentally' bump into you" thing. :p

Love how the Pizzeria sign didn't change after all these years. It's nice to revisit old places and see that things are the same as when you left. I wouldn't be surprised if they had the same personnel.

Well, wait for just another confirmation on here he is in Rome, buy a ticket and fly to Rome, flip a coin in the Trevi fountain, make your wish, trod of to the Montecarlo pizzeria and bump into him very accidentally. Say "I've always wanted to buy you a blazer". Or" I know the best icecreamshop in Rome", or whatever. Wear your blazer.
Just push your luck cause waiting and hoping for something to happen when it doesn't makes you unhappy! :oops:

fontana-di-trevi1_6397.jpg

coin-clip-art-clip-art-coins-288_288.png

I wish... a new album :)

Don't you get all excited. He is simply saying the pizza is on.

Also, go to Mando's Instagram page. "Session day".

Crykey, you people are lost. Reckon he isn't in Rome now. He was on a VACATION, or like you people say in the u k "on holiday". I reckon it's safe to say that Uncle Steve loves Italy because he loves pasta with marinara sauce and his lover/life partner is and Italian princess.

Odd how we accept pizza can be made across the world without the Sopranos having to be involved but dishes from the sub-continent must be made by those born there or it's not really fair.

AS Monaco's distinctive red and white diagonally halved shirts were designed by Princess Grace.

sounds like a solid plan gerrit! like something a character out of a bad midday movie would do! the essential part is of course throwing the coin in the trevi fountain. i like how it puts a romantic whimsical twist on the whole "i desperately followed you to rome to wait outside some pizza shop so that i could 'accidentally' bump into you" thing. :p

I forgot to mention this; after you accidentally bumped into him and after your openings sentence " I always wanted to buy you a blazer" he of course would say " what took you so long my crazy bunny"? :p

That film would be great!
It should have this slightly faded colours of early seventies movies.
And of course I would play Mozzers role. :cool:

We'd have a pizza, with vegan cheese, of course or, cause you are a sweettie we'd go to the Italian bakery store, forgot the name, and have some delicious Italian sweet stuff. No baklava anymore. :o

We would drink some Assam tea with it and I would throw the tea over the beautiful blazer you bought me, and we had to rush to the hospital and I would write a really good song about it, called " My Crazy Bunny". This last thing with the tea is of course a story I borrowed from the man himself.

After the visit to the hospital where me burning wounds were treated very carefully and turned out to be bearable we'd go on the Vespa scooter, or the Lambretta (I like that one even more) to the lobby of Hotel de Russie in the Via del Babuino or whatever it's called, near Villa Borghese, and discuss in detail what happened.

You would have a local cocktail (sweet stuff, of course) and I would have a grappa, to recover from our amazing adventure.
We could go for a walk in that beautiful park and even visit an art exhibition there and it would be a perfect day, after all.

Next day you would buy me the same blazer again and I, of course dutifully would pay it myself this time.

The damaged blazer was given away to some hobo and would later turn up on eBay for sale at an enormous amount with certificate and my falsified signature. It would still smell like a teapot full of Assamtea was thrown over it and a moz-solo member would buy it and post about it here on solo, asking for details about the story.
Anonymously they would be supplied but it would always be a mystery.

The whole film would just cover 2 days.
No more, no less. :p

You accidentally bumping into someone... You're a bloody psychopath, I heard you laugh at child deaths. Don't even talk to me your a freak

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom