Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The album is finished, everything is fine with Boz, and we will get all the info about the album and tour very soon. The last weeks have been about England is mine and TQID reissue - so the communication about the new album needed to wait a few weeks. At some point you will see, it's still on!

The album is finished, everything is fine with Boz, and we will get all the info about the album and tour very soon. The last weeks have been about England is mine and TQID reissue - so the communication about the new album needed to wait a few weeks. At some point you will see, it's still on!

I see.

He could try to ask Boz on social media before spreading rumors, you know. It would be the right thing to do, but the possibility of Boz responding to him wouldn't be that high.

Here you go. It's no longer a rumor. It's stated as fact to everybody who wants to hear it, but of course without naming a source.

Here you go. It's no longer a rumor. It's stated as fact to everybody who wants to hear it, but of course without naming a source.

It wouldn't be chaos if Boz left. Solomon was gone and replaced in a day. Boz wouldn't leave though. Boz posted trojan records and a Morrissey poster and he is still has himself as co writer for Morrissey on facebook.

What are your sources? Who do you know?

It wouldn't be chaos if Boz left. Solomon was gone and replaced in a day. Boz wouldn't leave though. Boz posted trojan records and a Morrissey poster and he is still has himself as co writer for Morrissey on facebook.

What are your sources? Who do you know?

Yeah his Facebook still has him listed as being with morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom