Morrissey NY pre-sale sold out; travel packages available - @officialMoz / Twitter

20190306_192441.jpg

Links to:
https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Offering:
  • One (1) night stay at the New York Marriott Marquis
  • Select 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds below
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Select your show date below on May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 or 11, 2019
  • Two (2) exclusive Morrissey on Broadway merchandise items
  • Two (2) event lithographs
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host
  • Must be 21+ to purchase this package and check in to the hotel
All for $1600.
Always good to offer extra things after people have already spent...
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad it's pricey - it keeps all you working class scum out. Personally, I hope ticket prices continue to rise, until the entire audience is made up of trust-fund brats, bankers, and Russian oligarchs.

I bet trust-fund brats would love to pay the rising costs just so they can throw a banana peel on the stage. Not to mention, having a picture taken in front of the stage of them throwing said banana peel.

I still think that it's the first time he is having this kind of expensive events, I guess it's something special. I'm sure a tour will follow in regular venues with normal prices.

Nobody around here is gonna lend you the 10 quid, clown-shoes. ...and your mom’s toenails aren’t gonna clip themselves.

Back to work with you, son.

i do have to commend you for the hard work you did to get together the 100 dollar bill for the sucky
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: greet and meet. being on your knees for so many hours must be a miserable experience.:mask:

but you will get your 'moneys worth':blush:
with sage like advice from the King of Comets himself, on how to survive once
the Earth explodes from the impact of his stupid comet.:grin:

Meanwhile while you and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: are commiserating for 2 min
in some hell hole venue close, true and loyal NYC fans will be
enjoying ICONIC shows in luxurious surroundings.:clapping:

Just got tix for 2 nights in about 10 min. Many seats in all price available! The se ond price category (after the $399 premium) is $155 today. That's what I got came to $172 w/fees. I got relatively close for that price, row M and O both on side. Soooo happy!!!

Got row K on Mezzanine for $99 each, $223 with fees, for 7th May. Panicked a bit when I went via Live Nation and it then took me to Ticketmaster?

:rolleyes:

:crazy:

never seen 99 dollars all at once in his life.:lbf:
besides he is :banned:

I remember when taking pictures at gigs was a no no. Now I suppose it’s just an unstoppable force, like the internet

Rip off. For that price I'd expect tickets to all the concerts and a room to stay in.
Photo in front of an empty stage? You can do that for free after the gig.

When are you lot going to realise he's going to wring every last possible penny from you? Picture on the stage? Who gives a f***? All about the money, and it always was, you utter chumps. Are you happy to fill up his wallet with silly extras?
Well I'd rather go see Unkleskinny on Broadway. I'd pay a million bucks for that but it doesn't seem to be available. :(

i do have to commend you for the hard work you did to get together the 100 dollar bill for the sucky
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: greet and meet. being on your knees for so many hours must be a miserable experience.

but you will get your 'moneys worth'
with sage like advice from the King of Comets himself, on how to survive once
the Earth explodes from the impact of his stupid comet.

Meanwhile while you and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: are commiserating for 2 min
in some hell hole venue close, true and loyal NYC fans will be
enjoying ICONIC shows in luxurious surroundings.:clapping:
Who the f*** are you to judge how I feel about being on my knees? ...and with whom and for how long?

THERE it is though...

We can now add “homophobic shit-bird” to your already illustrious list of titles, Clown-Shoes.

There’s no better indication of a closeted existence than someone who insults people over their sexual preferences, while constantly using the same sort of weak-ass “insults” to address someone they supposedly loathe - but spend HOURS each day obsessing over.

I wish you a bag o’ dicks and much happiness, Vegan Cro Incel 333. Im glad you’re here, posting rubbish from your mom’s basement, rather than out shooting up a school or post-office, ya lonely wee f***-tard. ;)

Who the f*** are you to judge how I feel about being on my knees? ...and with whom and for how long?

THERE it is though...

We can now add “homophobic shit-bird” to your already illustrious list of titles, Clown-Shoes.

There’s no better indication of a closeted existence than someone who insults people over their sexual preferences, while constantly using the same sort of weak-ass “insults” to address someone they supposedly loathe - but spend HOURS each day obsessing over.

I wish you a bag o’ dicks and much happiness, Vegan Cro Incel 333. Im glad you’re here, posting rubbish from your mom’s basement, rather than out shooting up a school or post-office, ya lonely wee f***-tard. ;)

I was giving you props for actually having a job you excel at FFS:crazy:

these Dramatic/Cometic trolls are NEVER happy.:straightface:

...says the proprietor of ClipYourMomsToenails.com

NDSP, im sure there will be 'some emergency' that will prevent you and the 'fam' from jetting over to NYC:lbf: and have to get rid of the tix you never bought.:lbf:

A picture in front of the stage? Who’d even admit even going to this shit-show? ...but I suppose this latest gouge explains why nobody could get their presale tix.

Folks are transcending apologist into enabler territory here.

f***ing LOSERS...
Shit show? You would be there if you could afford it

You can go youself and spread out in your king-size bed and use the spare seat for your bags of freebie (not really free as you paid for it in the package) merchandise
Along with the lithographs

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom