Morrissey now on Twitter (not really)

Re: Morrissey now on Twitter

Errr... Why the :crazy: ?

It's the same stuff as on Morrissey's Facebook fan-page, so as such it's useless, but Twitter is fairly popular these days.

It's just funny I guess. If you can't beat em' join em.

"I would like to point out that some passable creature is using my name and sending sharply chiseled replies to people via Twitter, myspace and Facebook. This person is not me. Not enough happens in my life that I would wish to share it with others. I do not scan these sites - or whatever they are - so I can only hope that whoever is posing as me is at least worth talking to. Beware of false imitations.

"

It obviously aint gonna be him though...

Of course not. It would be totally daft to think so.

Edit: Just read the comments people have posted on Facebook... Jeeez... That's :crazy:

Last edited:
Kewpie, why did you add the "not really" to the title of the thread? How f***ing annoying. Let people make up their own minds... :angry:

its posted on his official myspace and facebook. so even if its not actually HIM doing the updates, its at least approved by him.

that was directed at kewpie, btw.

wonder if he will alone have access to the account or if the whole thing will just be run by other people like on facebook and myspace..

I wonder if it'll really be him Twittering...I felt a bit stupid adding him bc I thought it would be some 22yr old "Nickleback" fan-intern that works for his record company doing all his Tweets. Liam from Oasis does his own, bad grammar an all and that's what us fans dig, he's keeping it real. Hope Moz does the same. I think if he does, it might be a great success

I still don't understand the point of twitter. Seems stupid.
It's constant facebook updates, pretty much?

Basically. That's what it seems like to me anyway.
I refuse Twitter. REFUSAL.

Basically. That's what it seems like to me anyway.
I refuse Twitter. REFUSAL.

Same, I cannot stand it. I created a profile about 4 months ago (MONTHS of Refusal, viva pffft :lbf:), my first Tweet basically said "I'm trying to find out what all the fuss is about", and I have not been on there since. Completely pointless site imo :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom