Morrissey - now managed by Madonna’s manager? (Boy George tweet) (UPDATE Sep. 17: confirmed Quest Artist Management / Instagram, since Aug. 2021)

As per Boy George:-

UPDATE Sep. 17:

Posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

The Maverick (QAM) part appears confirmed:

66807_5e10395352a417bdc8da486e57cdd6e7.png

66808_5ddb850ffb6055f479abfd8759d4b746.png

Regards,
FWD.

(Note: they've had Morrissey images on IG since August - George could have gleaned this information from here possibly?).

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayfly

I assume he’s had about as many différent managers as he has had different record labels over the years. On a positive note, if this is the first step towards a new record deal….

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
The history of Maverick is fraught with issues & changes.
Not sure how Oseary factors in here.
The QAM site says it manages people like Paul McCartney, Twain & Bocelli - no U2s or Madonna.
I've not got time to wade through tiny bits of the web looking for information, but I'm sure it'll be clearer soon.
FWD.

A scanty bit of thing

I only have eyes for youuuuuu, Aztec!
You mean hopefully they will hire a new copywriter? Because that little piece of PR was shambolic. Third person, third person, first person, first person, incorrect subject/verb agreement. Good grief

ThePoliticalRevolution

t
Guy Oseary involved in new blockchain streming service

I don't know if Guy Oseary is indeed Morrissey's new manager or not, but he appears to be involved with a new streaming service. https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/martin-bandier -sesacs-john-josephson-and-guy-osearys-sound-ventures-join-5m-funding-round-for-blockchain-streaming-service-audius/
Guy Oseary involved in new blockchain streming service

I don't know if Guy Oseary is indeed Morrissey's new manager or not, but he appears to be involved with a new streaming service. https://www.musicbusinessworldwide....ound-for-blockchain-streaming-service-audius/
This is a good idea in theory, although I do not believe that it will scale given that the SEC could do a wholesale crackdown on crypto. A risky proposition.

M

MikeXxX1

This in entirely *interesting* given Morrissey's disgusting comments on her children. Madge is big on 'forgiveness projects' these days & has confessed the errors of her fame-gorgon days. Kevin Costner grovelling, etc.

I met her before she was famous, at a squat party on Fillebrook Road in Leytonstone in 1982, or was it 1983? Anyway, she turns up, spends 3 minutes surveying the room, realises her hipster intel has failed and we are not The Beautiful People, just penniless ex-students but...I'm shaking several legs to James Brown and on her way out she grabs me by the arm and says: "You're coming...with me..."...Seriously.

Damon Albarn and David Beckham are sleeping children in their beds on nearby streets.

You think I'm making this up, don't you?

I was with her at the Hacienda too...ask Steven...LOLOLOOOL!!!!

Hi Madoona!
Hi George!

Hi Steven!
Hi Marilyn!https://www.culledculture.com/morrissey-and-madonna-my-two-great-idols-always-at-war/
What a stupid blog is suppose prove you're telling the truth? Sounds like you haven't been taking your meds.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom