Morrissey - now managed by Madonna’s manager? (Boy George tweet) (UPDATE Sep. 17: confirmed Quest Artist Management / Instagram, since Aug. 2021)

As per Boy George:-

UPDATE Sep. 17:

Posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

The Maverick (QAM) part appears confirmed:

66807_5e10395352a417bdc8da486e57cdd6e7.png

66808_5ddb850ffb6055f479abfd8759d4b746.png

Regards,
FWD.

(Note: they've had Morrissey images on IG since August - George could have gleaned this information from here possibly?).

Last edited by a moderator:
He was rumoured to be signing with Maverick Records in the early 2000's.
Never happened.
The person concerned is Guy Oseary (kind of formerly from Maverick).
Besides BG's comments, there's no reference anywhere else currently?
Regards,
FWD.

Given the amount of time PK has been around, this seems off:

He was rumoured to be signing with Maverick Records in the early 2000's.
Never happened.
The person concerned is Guy Oseary (kind of formerly from Maverick).
Besides BG's comments, there's no reference anywhere else currently?
Regards,
FWD.

Given the amount of time PK has been around, this seems off:

Was there a post on here around the time of the BMG deal being rumoured that referenced something Boy George had said/posted or have I dreamt that ?

This in entirely *interesting* given Morrissey's disgusting comments on her children. Madge is big on 'forgiveness projects' these days & has confessed the errors of her fame-gorgon days. Kevin Costner grovelling, etc.

I met her before she was famous, at a squat party on Fillebrook Road in Leytonstone in 1982, or was it 1983? Anyway, she turns up, spends 3 minutes surveying the room, realises her hipster intel has failed and we are not The Beautiful People, just penniless ex-students but...I'm shaking several legs to James Brown and on her way out she grabs me by the arm and says: "You're coming...with me..."...Seriously.

Damon Albarn and David Beckham are sleeping children in their beds on nearby streets.

You think I'm making this up, don't you?

I was with her at the Hacienda too...ask Steven...LOLOLOOOL!!!!

Hi Madoona!
Hi George!

Hi Steven!
Hi Marilyn!https://www.culledculture.com/morrissey-and-madonna-my-two-great-idols-always-at-war/

Last edited:
This in entirely *interesting* given Morrissey's disgusting comments on her children. Madge is big on 'forgiveness projects' these days & has confessed the errors of her fame-gorgon days. Kevin Costner grovelling, etc.

I met her before she was famous, at a squat party on Fillebrook Road in Leytonstone in 1982, or was it 1983? Anyway, she turns up, spends 3 minutes surveying the room, realises her hipster intel has failed and we are not The Beautiful People, just penniless ex-students but...I'm shaking several legs to James Brown and on her way out she grabs me by the arm and says: "You're coming...with me..."...Seriously.

Damon Albarn and David Beckham are sleeping children in their beds on nearby streets.

You think I'm making this up, don't you?

I was with her at the Hacienda too...ask Steven...LOLOLOOOL!!!!

Hi Madoona!
Hi George!

Hi Steven!
Hi Marilyn!
nurse nurse,get the keys and straitjacket.

We haven't heard any statements from Katsis since April, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's been given the boot sometime over the last few months, especially if he hasn't been able to secure a record deal.

Only seals are ‘managed’

As per Boy George:-

Guy Oseary also manages U2. Can’t believe Guy would court Moz after all the shit he’s said about Madge in the past who essential gave Guy him his big break. I guess his love of music, particularly that from the 80s, won him over.

Guy Oseary also manages U2. Can’t believe Guy would court Moz after all the shit he’s said about Madge in the past who essential gave Guy him his big break. I guess his love of music, particularly that from the 80s, won him over.
Maybe Morrissey won him over with his total merch sales

I remember seeing this photo on Guy Oseary’s Instagram wishing Moz a happy birthday a few years ago. I can’t recall where it was shared, sorry, maybe on here or on a fb group?

The Maverick (QAM) part appears confirmed:

Screenshot_20210917-145942~2.png

Screenshot_20210917-145908~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

(Note: they've had Morrissey images on IG since August - George could have gleaned this information from here possibly?).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom