Morrissey "not homosexual" - statement at true-to-you.net

"Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to humans. But, of course ... not many".

-MORRISSEY, Sweden, 19 October 2013.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_131019_01

WOW! Quote of the year. Well, we heard it from the man himself--he is humansexual. And like most humansexuals, he is not attracted to all men and all women. He is selective.

I have decided, just now, that I too am humansexual. :p

"Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to humans. But, of course ... not many".

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_131019_01

WOW! Quote of the year. Well, we heard it from the man himself--he is humasexual. And like most humasexuals, he is not attracted to all men and all women. He is selective.

I have decided, just now, that I too am humasexual. :p

Statement - true-to-you.net

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, superb. Morrissey obviously really doesn't wish to be pigeon-holed as gay. Unfortunately I think the damage has already been done by the post-autobiography press. For example today, my mother (who knows nothing about Morrissey) chortled after reading the Guardian "I didn't realize that singer you love is gay. Do you have something to tell me son?".

Last edited:
The use of the word "unfortunately" is a little strange. It's sort of denying that he wants to be gay, but still doesn't really know. Either way discussions about anyone's sexuality end up being tedious.

TOLD YOU SO.....................................................................................

I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED... :cool:

After hearing from the man himself you above me are still skeptical...sigh... ?

I suppose, but then i listened to A Swallow On My Neck(again)
and soon, I knew.

Can't go back once you're receiving hickeys from another man.

I am 'hummusexual' attracted to big bowls of hummus especially when there are crudites nearby. baddum tish. Robbie Williams new album is called 'Swings Both Ways' hmmm and he was putting notes through Morrissey's letter box saying 'I like you!' mmmmm hmmm Would have been the celeb couple of the century, look out Brad and Angie make way for Rob and Moz.

Last edited:
The use of the word "unfortunately" is a little strange. It's sort of denying that he wants to be gay, but still doesn't really know. Either way discussions about anyone's sexuality end up being tedious.
I thought it was an interesting choice of word. But it could have been used to make sure it didn't sound harsh like 'I AM NOT GAY, OKAY!'.

I thought it was an interesting choice of word. But it could have been used to make sure it didn't sound harsh like 'I AM NOT GAY, OKAY!'.

My interpretation of the unfortunately was: either 'unfortunately for you (the press) I won't be so easily categorized'. or wryly meaning 'unfortunately for me it's not that easy to label myself so...'.

I read this statement as a direct response to all the recent media articles stating that he's come out as gay. Which he hasn't. And that is how I've interpreted the "unfortunately".
Spot on jdbabz. ^^

I am going on what he is saying... the book clearly makes him bisexual... he admitted both and now from him directly to say it thats all I need. There are no inuendos or self guessing himself.. I don't understand - seriously folks - there it is from the man and you put words in his mouth because you don't want it to be the truth? The unfortunately ( now I am guessing ) is saying that he hates to dissapoint the ones who want him to be 100 percent gay. He is not homosexual. Lets move on ... and let the vaginas of the world rejoice for once!!!

I am going on what he is saying... the book clearly makes him bisexual... he admitted both and now from him directly to say it thats all I need. There are no inuendos or self guessing himself.. I don't understand - seriously folks - there it is from the man and you put words in his mouth because you don't want it to be the truth? The unfortunately ( now I am guessing ) is saying that he hates to dissapoint the ones who want him to be 100 percent gay. He is not homosexual. Lets move on ... and let the vaginas of the world rejoice for once!!!

:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom