Morrissey & NME clip

laughing_anne

Found this clip on youtube, it's about the relationship between Morrissey and the NME. I don't know when this was aired in the UK but it doesn't mention the recent controversy and there's even a clip of conor mcnicholas explaining how he felt the time was right for Morrissey to come back. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dooood, did you see those effects on those magazines?

those were aweeessome!!!

uhm, but cool clip. I think...

Sucks that screwed it up. haha.

It's from BBC 4's mini series of history of NME "Inky Fingers".
It was also shown BBC 2 in 2005 or 2006.

So that's what he looks like. Conor had better hope I don't see him out anywhere, he'll end up covered in claret. Not blood, just red wine. All over his stupid head.

Last edited:
It's no coincidence that the nme went down hill after they printed that story back in 1992. It was only ever any good for the live adverts in the back anyhow :):)

Conor McTwitalas looks even more ridiculous in the flesh. Moz was spot on with his description of the bloke! The work experience kid who never went home. I hope Moz takes them to the cleaners, the crappy celebrity gossip mag that it is. Rant over. :sick::D

When this case does go down, I think many will be shocked to hear that Morrissey was not the only person the NME altered what they have said in interview.

Wait and see.

Tags
nme video
Back
Top Bottom