Morrissey New York 2009 tour shirt

Trevor_R

Hello Morrissey fans,

I saw Morrissey play in NYC in 2009 at Bowery Ballroom where I picked up this shirt.

Thought I'd show it here before I sell it, since I never wore it.

The concert was amazing but the shirt is a bit big for me.

IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

Just curious: were shirts printed for every stop of the tour? Or was NYC the only one to get the shirts?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Loretta,

Thanks for your nice reply. Actually I wasn't planning on selling it here on this forum, just showing it to fellow fans because I thought it was cool.

In fact I also found this website with some info about the merch from that tour: http://passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-gi0902.htm

Seems only NYC got a specially designed shirt.

PS: The shirt is on eBay with an opening bid below my purchase price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201328816976?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Loretta,

Thanks for your nice reply. Actually I wasn't planning on selling this shirt on this forum; I just thought I'd show it to fellow fans because I think it's so cool, and once I sell it, it's gone. So I wanted to post the photos on a fan site for everyone to see.

In the meantime I found this website with some info about that tour. Under the "Merchandise" section it mentions this shirt, with a link to the design.

So it seems like only NYC got a specially designed shirt on that tour.

PS: The shirt is currently on eBay (click) with an opening bid below my purchase price.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I see this thread was moved to the sale section.

Actually it's not for sale here, I just wanted to post the images on the forum for other Moz fans to see because I thought the shirt was cool and I hadn't seen another.

I guess this thread will disappear with time... wasn't my intention.

Back
Top Bottom