Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

I'm sure it has but not any label Moz would be proud of. Look, his last album didn't even chart in the USA despite it being quite good. Maybe he'll get lucky like Kate Bush and one of his songs will feature in a lame but popular TV series. Politics ruins everything these days.

Your Arsenal ist 30 today, it’s the perfekt day to give us the release date and label info for Bonfire, isn‘t it?
Make the dream real!

What another awful album cover to what will likely be yet another dreadful alleged piece of art

Bonfire of Teenagers Release date: Saturday 5 November

Has to be!

November Spawned a Bonfire?

But where is Veronica to strike the match?

Why do you say 5 november????? Do you have news?
5 th of November is Bonfire night. And Morrissey said that the album would be released soon, during the Manchester gig. I think people are just speculating.

5 th of November is Bonfire night. And Morrissey said that the album would be released soon, during the Manchester gig. I think people are just speculating.
He said it would “drop” soon and then apparently made a dropping gesture. I don’t think it’s coming out any time soon.

By "soon" I would imagine before the end of this year.

Whatever the date, it sounds like he's now got a record label. Not before time.

His gigs this year have been very well attended, putting paid to the myth that he's lost his fanbase, and the man himself is in top form. His band are excellent, and whilst Boz's absence (departure?) has been both sad and puzzling, it's been so good to have Alain back.

It wouldn't surprise me if labels have finally taken notice and given him an acceptable offer. I'm not expecting a comeback of 2004 proportions, but he's certainly turned a corner.

He said it would “drop” soon and then apparently made a dropping gesture. I don’t think it’s coming out any time soon.

I think you are wrong. News will come in 1-2 week for sure. A release in early 2023 is "very soon" for Morrissey, after such a long wait, I guess.

I'm sure it has but not any label Moz would be proud of. Look, his last album didn't even chart in the USA despite it being quite good. Maybe he'll get lucky like Kate Bush and one of his songs will feature in a lame but popular TV series. Politics ruins everything these days.
What politics ruins everything and why these days rather than past days?

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom