Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Album can’t be worse than Marrs -pt1 is tripe . Shame.

I guess that's why Spirit Power and Soul is practically playing on a loop on Radio 6. When was the last time Morrissey got that kind of airplay? It's really a shame.

:lbf:

radio 6 is not even a real radio station its a pap station. :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: atrocious new mini 'ep'
is, as usual, pap.🤬
do the math :hammer:

o_O

searching high
searching low
searching everywhere i go
for
the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: invisible vinyl 'spirit power soul' 45:lbf:

maybe Moz should use the DramaJ new marketing ploy and
have Bonfire go to no 1 before its released. :lbf: use the 50 quid handshake
after all Bonfire will exist while the dumb Dramatic 45 vinyl never
will, unless Comrade McMuffin snatches a copy :hammer:

A November Miracle?

We’re approaching Bonfire night, so wouldn’t it be remarkable if Morrissey dropped his UNRELEASED, RECORDED + MIXED studio album on the most apposite day of the year?

Just remember Moz, you don’t need their approval…

Release Bonfire and save 2021

A November Miracle?

We’re approaching Bonfire night, so wouldn’t it be remarkable if Morrissey dropped his UNRELEASED, RECORDED + MIXED studio album on the most apposite day of the year?

Just remember Moz, you don’t need their approval…

Release Bonfire and save 2021

He could if he wanted too but he's still trying to find someone to do it for him!!

He could if he wanted too but he's still trying to find someone to do it for him!!
The album is done, and there is talk of another one on the way with Alain Whyte. I can only speculate that a combination of Morrissey’s public reputation and a title track that skewers a controversial subject is putting record labels off from attaching themselves to this one. If there was ever a Morrissey album in need of an alternative, independent release, then it is probably this one.

Moz seems creatively invigorated at the moment, and this is a good thing. I can’t help but feel that it’s a travesty to let an album languish unreleased, especially when there is another in the pipeline. Surely they would not embark on a fresh recording if there was no hope of getting this one out first of all?

I admit that is partially to do with being an impatient fan; I know little about the process of negotiating the release of an album, or Morrissey’s reasons for delaying this one, if he even as the power to drop it at a time of his choosing.

I was convinced Dog would be his last ever studio album, and I’m so happy that there may be more albums on the horizon. I guess I just want to hear them eventually.

The album is done, and there is talk of another one on the way with Alain Whyte. I can only speculate that a combination of Morrissey’s public reputation and a title track that skewers a controversial subject is putting record labels off from attaching themselves to this one. If there was ever a Morrissey album in need of an alternative, independent release, then it is probably this one.

Moz seems creatively invigorated at the moment, and this is a good thing. I can’t help but feel that it’s a travesty to let an album languish unreleased, especially when there is another in the pipeline. Surely they would not embark on a fresh recording if there was no hope of getting this one out first of all?

I admit that is partially to do with being an impatient fan; I know little about the process of negotiating the release of an album, or Morrissey’s reasons for delaying this one, if he even as the power to drop it at a time of his choosing.

I was convinced Dog would be his last ever studio album, and I’m so happy that there may be more albums on the horizon. I guess I just want to hear them eventually.
Does Alain play on Bonfire or was it completed before he rejoined?

Not sure. Prince continued to record mterial that no record company was releasing at the time. Some of it is seeing the daylight now.

Yes, and lets hope we don’t have to wait until Morrissey passing away first.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom