Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

Ooh, exciting!
First time he's released two albums in a row named after songs since Meat is Murder and The Queen is Dead?

DIANA DORS.

The album is available to the highest (or lowest) bidder.

What does it mean ??? :unsure:

'Bonfire of teenagers' is a rather interesting title. Are the teenagers creating the bonfire? Is the bonfire in honour of the teenagers? Are the teenagers in the bonfire?

It is a relief that Morrissey is still producing new material anyway. One way or another it will be released in the next few years, come what may.

I Live in Oblivion sounds like classic M, and I am infinitely intrigued by 'Kerouac's Crack'.

Why isn't this showing on Morrissey Central? I keep hitting refresh, and see nothing.

Why isn't this showing on Morrissey Central? I keep hitting refresh, and see nothing.

Central is crap as the URL needs a / put after www...frommorrissey to go to the latest update.
The post is on their site.
Use
"https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/" or the direct link above. If you don't access the site with a / at the end, it shows the previous update.
FWD.

Central is crap as the URL needs a / put after www...frommorrissey to go to the latest update.
Use
"https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/" or the direct link above. If you don't access the site with a / at the end, it shows the previous update.
FWD.

While this usually does the trick for me too, it doesn't seem to work this time.

Of course not. This is a relevant update after all.

Who is Liam Lynch?

I know a few people with that name.

While this usually does the trick for me too, it doesn't seem to work this time.

Of course not. This is a relevant update after all.
Can't help with that.
The page is there and there's a direct link supplied which will go there regardless - can't do much more.
The issue lies squarely with the genius pushing buttons on Central.
They didn't even have the sense to update their FB or Twitter posts with the actual news - so double derp to them...
FWD.

Can't help with that.
The page is there and there's a direct link supplied which will go there regardless - can't do much more.
The issue lies squarely with the genius pushing buttons on Central.
They didn't even have the sense to update their FB or Twitter posts with the actual news - so double derp to them...
FWD.

I know. Was more of an FYI and to let others know that your advice might not work this time.

Use
FWD.
Thanks for this 👍🏻

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom