Morrissey naked on this weeks Hot Press

The frinkers are going to self-combust. Felt a frisson myself there for a second.

I hope the interview lives up to the ad hype -- sounds like a good one.

Yes, this frinker dragged her swollen recovering butt out of bed to log on solo and go RIGHT FOR THE FRINK THREAD. I am a creep!!

Monique :D

Right. Except Steve McQueen's picture says "I'm Steve McQueen, motherf***er". Morrissey's says, "My PR person says I ought to disprove the 'fat rumors'". :)

21.gif

Wonder if I can get it here in Australia.......(I'll probably have to order it in)
I'll be blushing at the newsagents though...
I might have to get a friend to pick it up for me..:o

okay back to the interview part
..i found his opion on realtionships very interesting but one thing he havent mentioned: unattatched men are one thing,unattached women is another thing ..being an single man you are being considered as
cool ,independent...
as a woman ..well
..you dont have to be 40 and single to be considered weird,being in your late 20 ties and being unattached ever since is like being the elephant (wo(man):D:o

what do you think about this topic?

Blimey!

Will these still be on sale when I get to Dublin in a week's time?

Peter

Am I the only one who's struggling to try to print off a decent quality copy of this article? It would seem so. It prints but is blurred, and I can't seem to change the settings.

Just scanned it for you - best quality I could get on my scanner.
he looks better now -than on these mid 90 ties pics we know-..i dont know it is the beard..or did he have a nose job done? :D
edit ohhh no the nose is still the same...lol

he looks better now -than on these mid 90 ties pics we know-..i dont know it is the beard..or did he have a nose job done? :D
edit ohhh no the nose is still the same...lol

I was just wondering why a professional photographer didn't have a clearer shot of himself to give to the mag. Not much of an advert is it? :rolleyes:

Tags
bellybutton filthy mind frink gerontophilia hairy chest masturbation photo
Back
Top Bottom