Morrissey naked on this weeks Hot Press

OK people, this was a pain in the arse, but here are the first three pages....

First one will say "file not found", but will work and is the biggest scan (the cover)

Third is second "torso" black and white pic for all you "frankers" or whatever you call yourselves....

will post the rest in a bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=mkjy39wgsbj&thumb=4

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=lvemz3gvwsn&thumb=4

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=mwtwjjxxmzj&thumb=4
oh, Thank you so much!! :D

Nice interview - the points I picked up on were:

• He hates Roy's Keen ('What was I thinking?')
  • His favourite song from his whole solo career is 'Life Is A Pigsty'
  • He is absoulutely 100% spot-on about the Madeleine McCann case. Thousands think it, but he said it in the press.

Peter

:sweet: I love you for your scans, I am a Ghost.

I tried Borders and Barnes and Noble with no luck. If anyone finds it in the states, please let us know where!

:sweet: I love you for your scans, I am a Ghost.

I tried Borders and Barnes and Noble with no luck. If anyone finds it in the states, please let us know where!

Actually, Duan from Hot Press will let us know where you can get it in the States.
Keep watching. ;)

Last edited:
Picked up my copy on the way home and just finished reading it.
Very enjoyable read and some great answers.

Great interview with Damien Dempsey as well.

Cork 7 days away and counting.........

cossy:)

Picked up my copy on the way home and just finished reading it.
Very enjoyable read and some great answers.

Great interview with Damien Dempsey as well.

Cork 7 days away and counting.........

cossy:)

In the end you've sorted out holiday?
Good to know you're also coming. :)

hi there!

1. It's not sold out from the online store, now - and it'll take quite a while to sell out, but by all means try and make it happen.

2. We are carried in a number of stockists in the UK, we'll try and post a list over the next few days, however, they tend to be predominantly in the London area.

3. We are also carried by a number of stockists in Germany & Italy, we will try to post a list of the German ones here too, but for some reason the Italian distributors are not actually allowed to do to make that information public.

Duan

OH That would be very nice if you t could name the germaN STOCKISTS:::HOPEFULLY HAMBURG IS IN TOO:::
coverhotpress.jpg
[/QUOTE]
hot!
HMM YOU GOT YOUR NAME of your mag NOT WITHOUT REASON...;)

Last edited:
What a fantastic interview. Answered so many questions I had, and what fantastic pictures. I hope I can track down a copy in my local newsagents or whatever. Plus I'll be getting one of those back issues on the Smiths. Thanks for posting. ;)

I can't wait to see him in Dublin, I'm getting so excited (which hardly ever happens). I feel like a kid just before Christmas.

What a fantastic interview. Answered so many questions I had, and what fantastic pictures. I hope I can track down a copy in my local newsagents or whatever. Plus I'll be getting one of those back issues on the Smiths. Thanks for posting. ;)

I can't wait to see him in Dublin, I'm getting so excited (which hardly ever happens). I feel like a kid just before Christmas.

Our friend dunya works at a book store which stocks Hot Press, you should send her a PM. ;)

In the end you've sorted out holiday?
Good to know you're also coming. :)

Thank Kewpie

Yep I will be there next Thursday and Saturday. Meeting point for Cork gig is the bar in Jurys Inn.

See you there:)

cossy

Woot, great interview. Loves ferever for the scans.

EDIT: I'm pleased that Moz suspects Jack the Ripper may have been female, my mum and I have always thought that.
That's enough to make me warm and fuzzy inside.

Last edited:
Thank Kewpie

Yep I will be there next Thursday and Saturday. Meeting point for Cork gig is the bar in Jurys Inn.

See you there:)

cossy

Unfortunately I won't be able to go Jury's Inn before the gig, but might be able to say hello after the gig. :)

The Sunday Tribune (Ireland) this Sunday:) will feature a big article on Morrissey and The Smiths. I am reliably informed it will a great read.

Look out for it.

Ireland welcomes Mozzer:guitar:

cossy

tryna order it online, and it keeps saying "the cvn number for this card must be 0 digits long"
what the F*** does that mean... ??

:mad::mad::mad:

Tags
bellybutton filthy mind frink gerontophilia hairy chest masturbation photo
Back
Top Bottom