Morrissey must be Robbie Williams' father!

dudette

DisMembered
RobbieWilliamsom20r.jpg

rob.jpg

I mean, look at'em!

There doesn't seem to be many Robbie Williams fans on the board, but you can't deny the facts! ;-)

Last edited:
fang_file said:
i'm sorry, i just dont think morrissey is as smart as we are led to believe

I agree but to be fair, I think Robbie isn't as smart as he likes to make the world believe... quick minded yes, but smart?

I feel ambivalent about RW.... what I can say is that I believe in his potential to surprise (one day) if he would get rid of this mega dinosaur star thing and do something truly different. So far, everything he does he does to keep his record company and management happy. He's running danger of becoming our generation's Elton John. Potential and promises, but never fulfilled and laughable in the end.

But given a bit of time and experience, I think he will surprise us all....

So the good looks and talent skipped a generation :p

Mozzarella said:
But given a bit of time and experience, I think he will surprise us all....
isnt quick-minded what we normally think of as smart?

i must admit that i'm not too familiar with robbie williams (no, i dont live under a rock) but you sound like you know what youre talking about

It's not about being smart, it's about being intelligent... Morrissey is very intelligent, Robbie Williams is not as much as Morrissey. He isn't very talented about music (i think he knows that), so he's trying to make interesting Public Image, unfortunately he uses Hello Mag etc to make it. That's why I don't like him mostly. Anyway he is an interesting soul, and we all know he's not Morrissey's son... :D

almareallymatters said:
I would still very happily tread on Robbie to get to Moz........well........who wouldn't?!

Ha! Ha! I thought who's this witty person - and its you!!

You'd have to get past me first dar! Poor Robbie - a stampede of rampant Mummies desperate to get our hands on His Lordship!

;)

Anais Pin said:
Ha! Ha! I thought who's this witty person - and its you!!

You'd have to get past me first dar! Poor Robbie - a stampede of rampant Mummies desperate to get our hands on His Lordship!

;)

This is WAR!.....ok....not WAR exactly.....but I'll arm-wrestle ya for 'im!!!!....may the best Mummy win!.....Just as long as it's MEEEEE!

Last edited:
Haha. I find this thread so laughable! For one reason only....I'm actually related to one person that you speak of....and it's not my musical hero :( Would be great if Moz was RW's dad, then I could almost say he's family!

Back
Top Bottom