Morrissey Monday?

stewartlewis

In town with work and have a pair of tickets for Monday.. great seats (orchestra, row 8). Looking for a fellow fan to join me. Let me know if you're interested! Would prefer female company but doesn't really matter (platonic).

In town with work and have a pair of tickets for Monday.. great seats (orchestra, row 8). Looking for a fellow fan to join me. Let me know if you're interested! Would prefer female company but doesn't really matter (platonic).
You might try calling the various animal friendly organizations to find a fan. I bought a ticket in Edmonton by accident (It was meant to be for Vancouver!) and sent it to someone who works at a vegan eatery in Edmonton who happened to be a fan. I found the number on Facebook.

I already have a ticket. why cant it be free nougat that you're giving away instead???

Dirty

I heard it is cancelled

Back
Top Bottom