Morrissey "mini-show" on Carson Daly - October 10

so since these are sold out, it brings to the question: are these tix transferable? if so, if anyone cant go anyway, lemme know! ;)

They are, look at your ''eticket'' and on that page it has the transfer button and it will tell you what to do. I have an extra for this.

Man, these tickets went by so quick...By the time I found out he was having this event...they were long gone....DAMN...

Sold out
The tickets you requested are NOT available because the event is SOLD OUT. Check back, sometimes tickets become available due to cancellations.

Nevermind my previous post, I guess. Funny that it said a day or so ago that I had tickets. I go to print it out today and it's gone. Guess that's what I get for being excited.

^^^ joey, I know what you mean. I belong to that dumb ilota and they do not even give you a warning about who will be playing!! But to everyone that has a ticket, enjoy the show!

i checked back at 1iota this afternoon and tickets were available. my advice is to check the site daily.

Last edited:
No, they usually do nto air the same night. And they usually tell you that night when you are there when it airs.

you read my mind there! why not Conan?! first of all Conan is the coolest mothaf***er there is. secondly, i would think that there would be more of a chance of having Morrissey fans in Conan's demographic as opposed to Letterman or Carson. i mean, as someone pointed out earlier, who the f*** even watches that show???

I agree. Not only would we see Morrissey dwarfed in size next to Conan, but they could compare quiffs. :D

has anyone else been able to get available tix for this lately?....

has anyone else been able to get available tix for this lately?....

No...:( sold out....though I was tempted to decline someone's tickets on the email reminder they got.....in bitterness....:o okay that's bad what i just confessed....:( Dear God, Please Help Me! :(

lol well that wouldnt have been very nice.

i remember for the kimmel tickets, though, they became available again for a day or something, im hoping this will happen soon when somebody cancels or declines their ticket...

no your right, and I am glad that I didn't. But if you knew what my heart-breaking plight has been with this person, you would understand my bitterness. Or maybe not. dunno. Sorry back on topic!

I hope you find some! :)

Back
Top Bottom