Morrissey "mini-show" on Carson Daly - October 10

On TTY:

8 October 2007

Morrissey will be recording an appearance on Last Call With Carson Daly in Burbank on Oct. 10. Morrissey will play two songs. Please check True To You on Oct. 9 for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend.
»

parking for carson daly

anyone familiar with burbank? anyone know of a good place to park for tomorrow's show...?

Re: parking for carson daly

Unfortunately, I live in Burbank. I'm not precisely sure where the thing is gonna be, but I'm absolutely sure you'll be able to find a nearby residential street to park on...it's not like Hollywood, where you often have to have a permit to park on the street. *shrugs*

-Melanie.

Hi guys, I just logged on to 1iota.com and I think there are more tickets available for tonight's taping of the Carson Daly show (it doesn't say SOLD OUT right now).

Also, I am way too tired from getting back to San Diego from last night's show at 3AM so I also have 2 tickets for today's taping if anyone wants them. I'd love to go, but with traffic & gas money, just can't do it.

Please PM me if you want my tickets and I can transfer them into your name.

Hi guys, I just logged on to 1iota.com and I think there are more tickets available for tonight's taping of the Carson Daly show (it doesn't say SOLD OUT right now).

Also, I am way too tired from getting back to San Diego from last night's show at 3AM so I also have 2 tickets for today's taping if anyone wants them. I'd love to go, but with traffic & gas money, just can't do it.

Please PM me if you want my tickets and I can transfer them into your name.

Did you get anyone wanting those ticket's? I am not to sure what is PM that's why am asking here.

I have an extra one as well for the Carson Daly show. Email me off the list at [email protected] if you want to meet up and go in with me on my ticket or I can transfer one to someone.

Let me know.
ginny

oops sorry...already passed them on...PM is private message...

That's ok. I was able to get one anyway on ilota. It was great. Moz look very nice with a black short sleeve shirt and black pants. He sang great! And looked happy to be there. He played two songs that went by so fast! But it was great to see him! As for the show itself, well it was ok. They did make sure that we sat though all the show and left Moz for the very end. That's ok, they save the very best for the last!!:)

That's ok. I was able to get one anyway on ilota. It was great. Moz look very nice with a black short sleeve shirt and black pants. He sang great! And looked happy to be there. He played two songs that went by so fast! But it was great to see him! As for the show itself, well it was ok. They did make sure that we sat though all the show and left Moz for the very end. That's ok, they save the very best for the last!!:)

Aww I'm sorry to have missed it! Were you able to get close to the stage? Any interaction with the crowd at all or did he just sing and then leave?

^^ Am sorry you couldn't go. Half of the inside studio crowd came down for when Moz played. It seem that they let in all the people that were out side to sit in the chair's that were empty. He did shake some hand's in the front row, but I only made it to about the four row from the front. Moz kind of look at people who were making alot of noise but that was about it. No one had anything for Moz to give him. He did shake some one's hand during for one song, but I don't remember which song it was.

Pix of line for Morrissey "mini-show" on Carson Daly - October 10

"All You Need Is Me" and "That's How Peole Grow Up" were splendid!

My camera was not allowed inside but I did snap a few shots of the fanz in line- the first of the gang showed up @ 8 AM for the 5 PM taping!

Pix here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytando/sets/72157602364756361/

Show will air Friday night 10/12/07 :D

Cheers,

Jay

Re: Pix of line for Morrissey "mini-show" on Carson Daly - October 10

Wow 8am! Did you get to stand in the front of Moz during his set?

Thats cool. I got there about 5 pm and was able to have about 4 people in front of me.:) Bye the way cool pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom