Morrissey mentions cancer twice on latest album, why?

A

Anonymous

On World peace is none of your business I have found Morrissey mentioning cancer twice. In Noel Cassady drops dead he mentions a liver full of fungus (some or even most cancers are from fungus) and in I'm not a man he sings about prostace cancer. Is Morrissey trying to tell us something or what do you think?

Has he become obsessed by cancer or has it hit him personally or loved ones recently or is he the age when cancer suddenly becomes a quite likely reality?

You are an idiot. Cancer is not a fungus.

Perhaps he's had friends die of cancer. It takes most of us eventually. You live long enough, it happens.

Prostate cancer is very common in men once they're past their mid-50s, and consumption of red meat significantly increases that risk (hence the "wolf down t-bone steak" line that procedes it). I wouldn't look into it more deeply than that!

Prostate cancer is very common in men once they're past their mid-50s, and consumption of red meat significantly increases that risk (hence the "wolf down t-bone steak" line that procedes it). I wouldn't look into it more deeply than that!

Yes, it's the fact that prostate cancer is very meat-related...

Perhaps he's had friends die of cancer. It takes most of us eventually. You live long enough, it happens.

It is heavily debated but there is no doubt fungus is behind a lot of cancer cases. If people realised this and learned how to fight it then we'd reduce the number of cases.

Prostate cancer has a lot to do with hormones and the hormonal change in men with increasing age. Ejaculating on a regular basis is very important and some suggest that men sitting down when peeing will reduce the risk of having prostate cancer. I have no idea who or what to believe. I think nature just tries to reduce the ever increasing number of people occupating earth. It does with animals and we are no different.

Reports on red meat and prostate cancer links has since then been dismissed. Processed meat however seem to be linked with prostate cancer.

You just called Morrissey an idiot!

"Liver full of fungus".

Having followed the cancer and meat link research for years with genuine interest I have come to realise that the consumption of meat you'd need to increase the risk of various cancers is so high you would probably die anyway from it. I think it is a big misconception among veggies that those that eat meat do so every day and all the time. Meat consumption has dropped a lot in recent years due to the fact that people want to eat different things and not just meat all the time.

I do not believe that meat rots in the belly either because if it did then humans would not be able to eat it. Meat is broken down like most other things we eat but the meat that requires the use of nitrites and nitrates to kill bacteria off will cause cancer and that has been proved. Fine meats that you put on the sandwich and things like bacon, there is your killer.

Beefaroni causes cancer.

Who knows? He's been so sick lately and there's so many rumours. I just hope it's not true.

Back
Top Bottom