Morrissey mentioned in Damien Dempsey Facebook post

LOL!

THE CANCER! sold a few more tickets at the London 02 but Bowie's banjaxed that Misery Lit Victim Script for Moz 4 evva! Even if it comes true in a totally mad, sad karmic circle kind of way. Damo is pretty fly, he did a Rebel Yell 1916 show at the Olympic here in Dublin the other night. I was meant to go but I pulled so....there we go...

best
BB
Talbot Street
Dublin
Ireland

That's because you are a chemist. You don't explain yourself well however. Peer review as such is not equal to "scientific". I noticed this on this forum quite a lot that people claimed to be educated with their literature degree for example, but showed an amazing lack of knowledge on scientific proceedures. As for the peer review, you can have three idiots make a peer review and the end result is an idiotic peer review. If somebody who made those claims on cancer cure got three such idiots to peer review their nonsense, they'd have produced a scientific claim by your standards.

In the mid 90s I researched and wrote a paper on how people learn gender stereotypes. One of the reasons why I was originally fascinated by Morrissey when I was under the illusion that he got it, but then I learned that he didn't. He is part of all that's wrong there. Quite sickening so. So I understand your outrage. My professors were all over the moon by my wonderful paper which explained everything so well. I have produced falsifying evidence of claims made here on this forum over and over again, claims made by homosexuals to further their cause, but these claims can easily be falisfied if you take OTHER PEOPLE into consideration which in fact shows that their claims are nothing short of outrageous. What did you do? Deleted these posts. Now go and f*** yourself and your "evidence" and "peer review" and fake "science" bullshit.

Your claims that nobody should have death or an illness wished upon them is also lacking massive crediblity, because there were times when you skin deep in the arse of people who did exactly that, wish death and illness upon others and were all agains those who defended themselves against those racist pigs, because it matched your own sick mind and fake tolerance and non existing humanity. But it is nice to think that you are a "celebrity" of your own right in that Morrissey world and thought you were courting other people who seemed to be in high regard by Morrissey, wasn't it? You are a sickening creep. Very much so.

Utter bollocks, my German friend. You let yourself down when you say Peer reviewed is not equal to scientific, then it all descends into a mess of half-shaped verbiage and ad-homs.

Must try harder.

Why can't you accept that some people have different opinions and beliefs. Why does what I and others on this thread think and say on this topic offend you so much? And before you play the, you comments are dangerous card. Please explane to me how nutrition is dangerous.

Please don't obliged to reply to this comment.

There is right, and there is wrong. There is fact, and there is non-fact.

I am right, you are wrong, your views are bollocks, and non-fact-based.

And that's a fact.

And propagating such views is dangerous, because if others believe them, their well-being is in doubt.

This thread really shows all that is wrong with this board.

A thread about Damien Dempsey somehow leads to posts about cancer cures and child sex. While there may be no such thing in life as normal, the state of this board is abnormal...that's for sure.

you seem to be under the illusion that i care whether you believe me or not :D

i dont, so i wont pursue this further. i will however give you the link to the womans video diary of her 3 consecutive 40 day fasts so you can decide for yourself whether she's just making it all up too:

day 1:

day 120:

(she does seem a lil nutty in this one)

1 month later:

6 months later:

you could even leave nasty comments about how mental and idiotic she is if you felt so inclined, anything to fill the emptiness, im sure. but like me, i'm sure she's heard far worse in her life from far better people than you, and will likely survive it.

This is a perfect example of a brainwashed religious fanatic. She just had a baby 6 weeks ago. Her priority should have been her infant child and proper nutrition (breastfeeding). It is recommended to breastfeed your child at least for the first 6 months and beyond. It is the best you can give to your child as a mother, it establishes a bond and that in my opinion is more important than getting close to God. By going on fasting, she surely stopped producing milk and denied her child his/her basic need. For what? The love of god? Give me a break. I bet the child was fed either formula or milk from sister wife? One can only assume that having that many kids, she belongs to those religious polygamist morons (oops, did I say morons? ... meant to say mormons. The problem with religions is the religious people, citing Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is right, and there is wrong. There is fact, and there is non-fact.

I am right, you are wrong, your views are bollocks, and non-fact-based.

And that's a fact.

And propagating such views is dangerous, because if others believe them, their well-being is in doubt.

So what are these facts of yours then. And I'm not talking about me talking bollocks. I'm talking about what you believe to be true. I'm genuinely interested because I have an open mind and I like to hear other people's opinions.

I'm very flattered that you think my comments would have such an influence on anyone but again I fail to see how suggesting that eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables can strengthen the immune system could possibly harm anyone's well-being.

Last edited:
Utter bollocks, my German friend. You let yourself down when you say Peer reviewed is not equal to scientific, then it all descends into a mess of half-shaped verbiage and ad-homs.

Must try harder.

I am not your "friend". I think I have made more than clear what I am thinking of you. I don't desire to have "friends" like you.

Good that you pointed out that I am German, because quite obviously the standards at the universities I studied at were higher than the one you went to.

So what are these facts of yours then. And I'm not talking about me talking bollocks. I'm talking about what you believe to be true. I'm genuinely interested because I have an open mind and I like to hear other people's opinions.

I'm very flattered that you think my comments would have such an influence on anyone but again I fail to see how suggesting that eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables can strengthen the immune system could possibly harm anyone's well-being.

Let me make this easy for you - you're entitled to your own opinions. You are NOT entitled to your own facts. And stop skewing the thread by alleging that I could have a problem with people eating fruit and veg - let's recall exactly what it was you said - "...man-made processed toxic food and sugar, which feeds cancer cells...". You said that. Please do enlighten us about these man-made toxic foods, I think the FSA need to be told. And that bit about sugar feeding cancer cells - sugar feeds ALL cells, as does water. These are your non-facts. When you have your actual facts, you might be believable.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not your "friend". I think I have made more than clear what I am thinking of you. I don't desire to have "friends" like you.

Good that you pointed out that I am German, because quite obviously the standards at the universities I studied at were higher than the one you went to.

And there we have it. The evidence has gone walkies and all we have left is the ad-homs.

Don't patronise me. FACT is your favourite word, not mine.

I can't speak for anyone else but when I use a phrase like "In my opinion" I generally mean that what I said was in my opinion. And don't try to tell me any different or perceive my comments in any other way to suit your argument.

We've both said our piece. Perhaps we should end this here and stop hijacking this thread. Neither of us are going to change our minds. Surly we can both agree on that.

Sorry to cut into the thread again, but you expressed your "opinion" as if it was some kind of absolute truth. You even called the people who thought otherwise "deluded".

Let me make this easy for you - you're entitled to your own opinions. You are NOT entitled to your own facts. And stop skewing the thread by alleging that I could have a problem with people eating fruit and veg - let's recall exactly what it was you said - "...man-made processed toxic food and sugar, which feeds cancer cells...". You said that. Please do enlighten us about these man-made toxic foods, I think the FSA need to be told. And that bit about sugar feeding cancer cells - sugar feeds ALL cells, as does water. These are your non-facts. When you have your actual facts, you might be believable.

- - - Updated - - -

And there we have it. The evidence has gone walkies and all we have left is the ad-homs.

This bizantine discussion makes me remember the pre-penicillin treatment for tuberculosis described in The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann. By then no one had any idea about the cure, which was obvious later. But people had to do something about it, and certainly they did a lot of stupid things.

This is another unfruitful confrontation between english and germans. Later they will become best friends and will blame impartial third parties of their sins. Then they will fight again :D

Sorry to cut into the thread again, but you expressed your "opinion" as if it was some kind of absolute truth. You even called the people who thought otherwise "deluded".

You have a point there. Deluded was the wrong word to use. And I'll take any criticism about that part of my comment. That's not an invitation Uncleskinny.

Do you grow tomatoes? I do. I grow lots of stuff. I have an allotment. It's that time of year. Lots of work to do to get the patch ready but I'm travelling a lot so my wife does most of it. We have a parterre. It's very ornamental with a box tree. It's heaven on earth. Like our garden, but that's mostly flowers and shrubs which the dog wees on, so only a few herbs in pots.

If I were 2 tell you the next thing I said would be true -
But that the last thing I said was a lie - would you believe me ?

Hi Midnite, nice to see you on here again! xx

Thanks your 2 kind ! :)

Talking about the immune system , I've just caught a bad cold over nite!!!!

It's the first one I've had in about 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I dont normally ever get em, almost completly unheard of!

Normally good nutrition will keep a cold at bay but.......

At times like this will have 2 take a mega dose of vit C 2 cause a rapid increase in macrophages , pollymorphs , T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes , lysozymes and interferons ect , ( these all also help destroy certain types of cancer cells 2!)

500 mg of vit C every hour should do the trick and help get rid of this cold 4 me within 1 or 2 days!
A bit of extra zinc won't go amiss either and a few herbs 2 !

Take care everyone ! :)

Last edited:
Tags
damien dempsey letter nose poem

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom