Morrissey mentioned in Damien Dempsey Facebook post

LOL!

THE CANCER! sold a few more tickets at the London 02 but Bowie's banjaxed that Misery Lit Victim Script for Moz 4 evva! Even if it comes true in a totally mad, sad karmic circle kind of way. Damo is pretty fly, he did a Rebel Yell 1916 show at the Olympic here in Dublin the other night. I was meant to go but I pulled so....there we go...

best
BB
Talbot Street
Dublin
Ireland

She has ten children now, and it's possible she could have been expecting another baby, but it seems her husband died last year. Besides, she made 3 fasts of 40 days each with 10 days between them. Evidently she likes to play russian roulette with her own health. It's her personal choice, but... what about her children? It seems that's not a behavior worthy of being encouraged.
Im not really sure if her private life , eating and drinking habits are of any great concern 2 anyone on an internet forum!
We have no reason whatsover 2 question her ability 2 raise her children in a healthy loving enviurment and she is free 2 have as many children as she wants!

That is her buisness!!

Im quite sure from watching her u -tube vidoes, that she a fantastic parent ! :)

She has chosen 2 temperalilly go on a food fast diet, and drink plenty of water, just as many other people do all around the world, there is nothing wrong in this, in fact its good to detox the liver now n then.

Its wonderfully healthy 2 go on a fresh organic vegetable juice fast now and then and has in fact, incredible health giving properties as the juice is full of highly concentrated nutritious vitamins, minerals, and plant phyto-nutrients !!!!

Again - utter unscientific horseshit. Unscientific woo and nonsense. And dangerous nonsense. As with the other woo-merchant on this thread, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about, and have filled the gaps in your knowledge with dangerous shit gleaned from the likes of WDDTY.
Its not nonsence and horseshit at all.

As Tbeive says, proper nutrition and nutrients do help prevent cancers and heart desiese ect and conversely highly processed foods definitely, without question, contribute 2 these desieses,s

Every second billions and billions of your cells die, cant recall the exact estimated number at the moment, but these cells are replaced with new cells, these new cells are very basically made from the foods you eat !

You are, basically, what you eat, and indeed how you think!

In actuall fact we all have cancerous cells developing inside us all the time, the DNA code is highly complex and so its only natural for errors 2 occur now n then, its not perfect!

But luckliy the imuune system is more than happy and capable of getting rid of these cancerous cells which are now multiplying uncontrollably for us, if given proper nutrition ect :)

Its only when the immune system becomes serverly stressed ect that the system can fail.

Do you eat bannas and tomatoes together? In a fruit salad?

I eat a bananna at about 4am in the morning with lettuce leaves to help me sleep, tomatoes are my staple diet, I eat them almost every day !

Last edited:
As someone who has lost the person I loved most in the world to cancer, I find Rifke's and Ketamine Sun's "expertise" on the subject quite off-putting.

As someone who has lost the person I loved most in the world to cancer, I find Rifke's and Ketamine Sun's "expertise" on the subject quite off-putting.
um who hasnt lost someone they loved to cancer? geez. this doesnt make your opinion any more valid, or what i have to say any less valid. you can choose to take it personally or not. i never said that the person you lost could've been saved if they had fasted--if that's what is your bone of contention--since the effectiveness of fasting depends on how early the cancer is detected, the level of toxicity of the faster, the kind of cancer, how much time the person has to devote to fasting, etc. you may recall that i had initially stated that morrissey should try fasting--not that he probably would--since it is a type of condition that strikes me as possible to be healed through fasting (but if he's doing well with the drugs he can alternatively just stay with that. you know, whatever. i was just throwing it out there).

what i dont understand is why, having lost someone to cancer, would you now turn away from even the slightest chance that a cancer patient can, under the right circumstances, when the stage has been properly set, heal themselves? is that not a wonderful possibility that should be explored or at least given a chance, especially when there are numerous anecdotes out there attesting to the miracles of fasting? did you even read the article i posted? were you even willing to look into it before flat out denying it? or because the person you lost didnt have the opportunity to heal themselves others should also have this possibility denied to them? we should just completely stop believing in the wonderful and benevolent designs of nature because cancer happened to someone we know?

or is it the matter of giving false hope and exploiting peoples desperation-to-the-point-of-delusion to live in the face of grim death--which believe me, i have seen well--that is the issue for you? so according to you, cancer patients, instead of seeking alternative methods of healing, should just stick to the same treatments that obviously werent very effective for your loved one? is that not giving false hope, while simultaneously destroying the quality of the last moments of life for that person? at least fasting brings a sense of serenity and well-being which can aid people making that final journey.

or is it just a touchy subject all around for you? or are you just enamoured of how easy the internet makes it to deny someones obvious knowledge on a subject? or did you just want to exhibit your sob story on a platform of righteousness in the face of internet "charlatanism"?

fyi, my mom had breast cancer, and received treatment, and for a few years she was fine. 5 years later it returned in the form of bone cancer. perhaps if she had practiced fasting it might not have returned. this knowledge, this possibility, doesnt do anything to incite my emotions one way or the other since what happened happened. but im not going to deny that the possibility may have been there and that it may be there for other people. and isnt it worth a shot? i mean how hard is it to go without food for a couple weeks. it's really not that big of a deal, yo.

sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
um who hasnt lost someone they loved to cancer? geez. this doesnt make your opinion any more valid, or what i have to say any less valid. you can choose to take it personally or not. i never said that the person you lost could've been saved if they had fasted--if that's what is your bone of contention--since the effectiveness of fasting depends on how early the cancer is detected, the level of toxicity of the faster, the kind of cancer, how much time the person has to devote to fasting, etc. you may recall that i had initially stated that morrissey should try fasting--not that he probably would--since it is a type of condition that strikes me as possible to be healed through fasting (but if he's doing well with the drugs he can alternatively just stay with that. you know, whatever. i was just throwing it out there).

what i dont understand is why, having lost someone to cancer, would you now turn away from even the slightest chance that a cancer patient can, under the right circumstances, when the stage has been properly set, heal themselves? is that not a wonderful possibility that should be explored or at least given a chance, especially when there are numerous anecdotes out there attesting to the miracles of fasting? did you even read the article i posted? were you even willing to look into it before flat out denying it? or because the person you lost didnt have the opportunity to heal themselves others should also have this possibility denied to them? we should just completely stop believing in the wonderful and benevolent designs of nature because cancer happened to someone we know?

or is it the matter of giving false hope and exploiting peoples desperation-to-the-point-of-delusion to live in the face of grim death--which believe me, i have seen well--that is the issue for you? so according to you, cancer patients, instead of seeking alternative methods of healing, should just stick to the same treatments that obviously werent very effective for your loved one? is that not giving false hope, while simultaneously destroying the quality of the last moments of life for that person? at least fasting brings a sense of serenity and well-being which can aid people making that final journey.

or is it just a touchy subject all around for you? or are you just enamoured of how easy the internet makes it to deny someones obvious knowledge on a subject? or did you just want to exhibit your sob story on a platform of righteousness in the face of internet "charlatanism"?

fyi, my mom had breast cancer, and received treatment, and for a few years she was fine. 5 years later it returned in the form of bone cancer. perhaps if she had practiced fasting it might not have returned. this knowledge, this possibility, doesnt do anything to incite my emotions one way or the other since what happened happened. but im not going to deny that the possibility may have been there and that it may be there for other people. and isnt it worth a shot? i mean how hard is it to go without food for a couple weeks. it's really not that big of a deal, yo.

sorry for your loss.

Why do you automatically assume the person I'm talking about didn't try "to heal himself" in every possible way? Maybe he tried fasting among others and it FAILED (like everything else?) You know what they say about assumptions.

And f*** off accusing me of "exhibiting my sob story".

Why don't you f*** off and fast, maybe it can cure your stupidity.

Oh, and I also find your "I want to be blind!" ramblings in another thread quite obnoxious. Why don't you try and go blind, see how you like it. Idiot.

Im not really sure if her private life , eating and drinking habits are of any great concern 2 anyone on an internet forum!
We have no reason whatsover 2 question her ability 2 raise her children in a healthy loving enviurment and she is free 2 have as many children as she wants!

That is her buisness!!

Im quite sure from watching her u -tube vidoes, that she a fantastic parent ! :)

She has chosen 2 temperalilly go on a food fast diet, and drink plenty of water, just as many other people do all around the world, there is nothing wrong in this, in fact its good to detox the liver now n then.

Its wonderfully healthy 2 go on a fresh organic vegetable juice fast now and then and has in fact, incredible health giving properties as the juice is full of highly concentrated nutritious vitamins, minerals, and plant phyto-nutrients !!!!

Its not nonsence and horseshit at all.

As Tbeive says, proper nutrition and nutrients do help prevent cancers and heart desiese ect and conversely highly processed foods definitely, without question, contribute 2 these desieses,s

Every second billions and billions of your cells die, cant recall the exact estimated number at the moment, but these cells are replaced with new cells, these new cells are very basically made from the foods you eat !

You are, basically, what you eat, and indeed how you think!

In actuall fact we all have cancerous cells developing inside us all the time, the DNA code is highly complex and so its only natural for errors 2 occur now n then, its not perfect!

But luckliy the imuune system is more than happy and capable of getting rid of these cancerous cells which are now multiplying uncontrollably for us, if given proper nutrition ect :)

Its only when the immune system becomes serverly stressed ect that the system can fail.

I eat a bananna at about 4am in the morning with lettuce leaves to help me sleep, tomatoes are my staple diet, I eat them almost every day !

Do you grow tomatoes? I do. I grow lots of stuff. I have an allotment. It's that time of year. Lots of work to do to get the patch ready but I'm travelling a lot so my wife does most of it. We have a parterre. It's very ornamental with a box tree. It's heaven on earth. Like our garden, but that's mostly flowers and shrubs which the dog wees on, so only a few herbs in pots.

Well, I find this thread a bit daunting, really. My mother went through pure hell for two years because of stage three breast cancer. She is doing very well today, thankfully. Mainly because she takes her medication, visits her oncologist and Primary MD regularly, and follows a good diet. She avoids foods containing soy, uses chemical free body products, and she drinks a lot of raw veggie drinks. Her doctors are very pleased with her progress, but she still has three years of treatment to go. I'm certain they would never recommend a 40 day water fast. Frankly, that scares the hell out of me. Like everyone else who's had to deal with this disease, we take it day by day and hope for the best. And, that's all that can be done.

sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss. Cancer is a nightmare

Why do you automatically assume the person I'm talking about didn't try "to heal himself" in every possible way? Maybe he tried fasting among others and it FAILED (like everything else?) You know what they say about assumptions.

And f*** off accusing me of "exhibiting my sob story".

Why don't you f*** off and fast, maybe it can cure your stupidity.
maybe he didnt fast long enough? maybe he had other things besides the cancer that were going on unbeknownst to him that the body was trying to heal.

the thing about fasting is that you cant ever say whether it failed or not, because you dont know what else was going on with any certainty, and because you dont know what would've happened if the person had only gone an extra week. there's another video i've seen of a woman who did a 41 day fast at the true north health centre. she went there because she had had an extreme constant headache for 16 years due to a car accident that caused the dura mater over her cervical vertebrae to become torn. i think it was something like the 35th day of her fast that she woke up and after 16 years of constant pain, the headache was gone. now, not having seen any results until that time, a person may have gotten very discouraged--say around 3 or 4 weeks--and decided that that was enough--obviously the fast wasnt doing any good--and broken the fast, firmly convinced that the fast had failed, never knowing that if only they had continued on a few more days their pain would've been relieved. (that doesnt mean however that it took her body 35 days to heal a headache. she might have had something else going on that she didnt know about, that was put at the top of the list of priorities).

if we can admit that fasting cured this womans headache (for surely we're not going to chalk that up to unexplainable coincidence are we?), than we have to admit that fasting can heal certain ailments. if we can admit that if can heal certain ailments, then why not cancer? because cancer is a big scary disease? does the body recognize it as such? does it literally shrink in fear of cancer and, while fasting, avoid addressing it, instead going around healing simpler ailments--like headaches and varicose veins--because thinking it could actually heal something so indomitable and so fear inducing and so resistant to medical treatment would just be way too nervy of it? when it comes to healing ailments the body has three considerations: time and energy and available stores. does it have the time and energy and the available stores? and as far as energy goes, fasting is the only way to ensure it has as much energy as possible to devote to healing. and you can be sure that the fasting body has a wonderful economy and knows what it's top priorities are. so long as a person has cancer it's not going to be devoting any of it's extra energy to more trivial matters like skin or vein issues. the body is not so ridiculous as all that.

again i was just throwing it out there. and again, i dont know what i would do if i were diagnosed with cancer. im certainly not judging anyone who goes the traditional route. and im not asking anyone to believe what i say without doing their own research. but i do think it's worthy of consideration, and even worthy of people trying for themselves (because every fasting experience is different and because it's really not as dangerous as people like ol' skinners would have us believe. done properly, it's not dangerous at all), and i do find the offense people take to just the word 'fasting' to be a bit odd. i realize i probably came off as offensive in my initial post--sorry about that. i dont understand the touchiness though... i really dont.

(anyway, dont worry, good folks of the forum, that's the last long drawn out post i will make on the matter :D even im bored of the subject now, and would really rather prefer investing my energies in talking about the allure of brooding greasy haired germans and my hatred of summer and other very important things plaguing my being)

Last edited:
No
maybe he didnt fast long enough? maybe he had other things besides the cancer that were going on unbeknownst to him that the body was trying to heal.

the thing about fasting is that you cant ever say whether it failed or not, because you dont know what else was going on with any certainty, and because you dont know what would've happened if the person had only gone an extra week. there's another video i've seen of a woman who did a 41 day fast at the true north health centre. she went there because she had had an extreme constant headache for 16 years due to a car accident that caused the dura mater over her cervical vertebrae to become torn. i think it was something like the 35th day of her fast that she woke up and after 16 years of constant pain, the headache was gone. now, not having seen any results until that time, a person may have gotten very discouraged--say around 3 or 4 weeks--and decided that that was enough--obviously the fast wasnt doing any good--and broken the fast, firmly convinced that the fast had failed, never knowing that if only they had continued on a few more days their pain would've been relieved. (that doesnt mean however that it took her body 35 days to heal a headache. she might have had something else going on that she didnt know about, that was put at the top of the list of priorities).

if we can admit that fasting cured this womans headache (for surely we're not going to chalk that up to unexplainable coincidence are we?), than we have to admit that fasting can heal certain ailments. if we can admit that if can heal certain ailments, then why not cancer? because cancer is a big scary disease? does the body recognize it as such? does it literally shrink in fear of cancer and, while fasting, avoid addressing it, instead going around healing simpler ailments--like headaches and varicose veins--because thinking it could actually heal something so indomitable and so fear inducing and so resistant to medical treatment would just be way too nervy of it? when it comes to healing ailments the body has three considerations: time and energy and available stores. does it have the time and energy and the available stores? and as far as energy goes, fasting is the only way to ensure it has as much energy as possible to devote to healing. and you can be sure that the fasting body has a wonderful economy and knows what it's top priorities are. so long as a person has cancer it's not going to be devoting any of it's extra energy to more trivial matters like skin or vein issues. the body is not so ridiculous as all that.

again i was just throwing it out there. and again, i dont know what i would do if i were diagnosed with cancer. im certainly not judging anyone who goes the traditional route. and im not asking anyone to believe what i say without doing their own research. but i do think it's worthy of consideration, and even worthy of people trying for themselves (because every fasting experience is different and because it's really not as dangerous as people like ol' skinners would have us believe. done properly, it's not dangerous at all), and i do find the offense people take to just the word 'fasting' to be a bit odd. i realize i probably came off as offensive in my initial post--sorry about that. i dont understand the touchiness though... i really dont.

(anyway, dont worry, good folks of the forum, that's the last long drawn out post i will make on the matter :D even im bored of the subject now, and would really rather prefer investing my energies in talking about the allure of brooding greasy haired germans and my hatred of summer and other very important things plaguing my being)

For Christ's sake, shut your mouth. You are a f***wit of little learning and you are pissing off people who have personally suffered. Learn to bale out.

Well then please enlighten us with your superior knowledge on the subject.

No response uncleskinny. Thought not. It's very easy to rubbish other people's opinions but when it comes to putting your our out there you're not so forthcoming are you.

Last edited:
No response uncleskinny. Thought not. It's very easy to rubbish other people's opinions but when it comes to putting your our out there you're not so forthcoming are you.

Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was under an obligation, and I was out at a show and getting a keyboard repaired. My most humble apologies. And to reply to your post, let's look at your claims.

"Unfortunately Cancer is now a multi billion dollar industry which employs millions of people. The pharmaceutical company's are not going to give all that up.". Absolute f***ing bollocks. Where's your proof? Remember - you are making the assertion, not me. You are sounding like a conspiracy nut who believes every 'Big Pharma' corp is holding back secrets. Those nasty, nasty bastards, eh? Holding back cures. Show me examples. Go on.

"The cure for Cancer has always been and always will be the immune system. The only thing stopping cancerous cells from spreading throughout the body as soon as cancer cells develop is the immune System"
Partially, yes, but you are missing your Nobel prize here for curing 'Cancer', which is not one single condition. Do some more reading.

"Strengthening the immune system with nutrition and staying away from man-made processed toxic food and sugar, which feeds cancer cells is the way to go, in my opinion."
Tinfoil-hat bullshit, yet again, hinting at those nasty, nasty companies for foisting 'man-made processed toxic food' - what the f*** are you talking about? You come across as, as I said before, a WDDTY nut-job. You have no idea what you are talking about. None.

Careful. You are all over this forum with your opinions, but you know little.

Tim Booth, the singer of James, one of Morrissey's close friends in the early 90s, mentioned that Wilhelm Reich is one of his favourite authors.

Wilhelm Reich is also one of the favourite authors of hippies and other "revolutionaries" from the 1960s, who are direct offsprings of the beat generation that Morrissey is propagating. Wilhelm Reich had this idea that children are sexual beings and thus sex with children, also known as pedophilia, should be allowed, because it is supposedly necessary to have your "sexual energies" floating, because if this doesn't happen, you supposedly have fascist tendencies. This is of course complete bullshit. That claim. Not that Wilhelm Reich claimed it. You see him referenced by such people and their offspring, who are now in their early 90s and the new, younger fans of the likes of James and Morrissey, in "official" media, meaning main newspapers or weekly magazines. They did a march through the institutions which has been completed. Don't doubt it, even James Maker, Morrissey's other friend, said it in a video that he put on youtube in 2010. The big joke is that these are the exact people who have been most vocal about the child abuse performed by power abusing homosexual priests who should never have become priests in the first place. I found it slightly ironic that these exact people offered "help" to the people who encountered such abuse. It was like watching people run into the arms of wulves without being able to do anything about it, because the comments sections everywhere are heavily controlled. It is part of the strategy. That Kinsey, who is adored by quite a few people here, especially the ones who loved Morrissey's books, because they are so much in line with this and their line of thinking, also did tests on children and claimed that they had an orgasm. Children as young as 3! years young. Adored by people who also fake outrage about child abuse. The thing is that the supposed "orgasm", which Kinsey noted when these children were raped, was actually them whining and trying to get away from their abusers. These are the kind of sick minds whom you are dealing with here.

Is this for me? Sorry if I offended anyone with my 3 words to KS

Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was under an obligation, and I was out at a show and getting a keyboard repaired. My most humble apologies. And to reply to your post, let's look at your claims.

"Unfortunately Cancer is now a multi billion dollar industry which employs millions of people. The pharmaceutical company's are not going to give all that up.". Absolute f***ing bollocks. Where's your proof? Remember - you are making the assertion, not me. You are sounding like a conspiracy nut who believes every 'Big Pharma' corp is holding back secrets. Those nasty, nasty bastards, eh? Holding back cures. Show me examples. Go on.

"The cure for Cancer has always been and always will be the immune system. The only thing stopping cancerous cells from spreading throughout the body as soon as cancer cells develop is the immune System"
Partially, yes, but you are missing your Nobel prize here for curing 'Cancer', which is not one single condition. Do some more reading.

"Strengthening the immune system with nutrition and staying away from man-made processed toxic food and sugar, which feeds cancer cells is the way to go, in my opinion."
Tinfoil-hat bullshit, yet again, hinting at those nasty, nasty companies for foisting 'man-made processed toxic food' - what the f*** are you talking about? You come across as, as I said before, a WDDTY nut-job. You have no idea what you are talking about. None.

I, personally, have suffered greviously.

I bought a Johnny Marr solo album

Why can't you accept that some people have different opinions and beliefs. Why does what I and others on this thread think and say on this topic offend you so much? And before you play the, you comments are dangerous card. Please explane to me how nutrition is dangerous.

Please don't obliged to reply to this comment.

Why can't you accept that some people have different opinions and beliefs. Why does what I and others on this thread think and say on this topic offend you so much? And before you play the, you comments are dangerous card. Please explane to me how nutrition is dangerous.

Please don't obliged to reply to this comment.

I dont think all the nonsense about water cures qualify as opinions and beliefs, Skinny is right.
The whole thing is crackpot ridiculous.

Unscientific f***ing BULLSHIT. Please point us to the peer-reviewed papers where this dangerous nonsense is validated please. You genuinely don't have a clue what you are talking about. None.

Once again, you are a f***ing idiot.

Exactly ! Cancer is not a state of mind ! There is no peer-reviewed,double-blind, "home remedy" ( e.g. juice cleanse/ detox/ bullshit/ fast) ! There is no "secret trick oncologists don't want you to know !!! " There is no short cut some "Gluten-Free Mum" will stumble across. There is just science , in its ostensibly ineffectual increments , creeping ever forwards ...

Last edited:

That's because you are a chemist. You don't explain yourself well however. Peer review as such is not equal to "scientific". I noticed this on this forum quite a lot that people claimed to be educated with their literature degree for example, but showed an amazing lack of knowledge on scientific proceedures. As for the peer review, you can have three idiots make a peer review and the end result is an idiotic peer review. If somebody who made those claims on cancer cure got three such idiots to peer review their nonsense, they'd have produced a scientific claim by your standards.

In the mid 90s I researched and wrote a paper on how people learn gender stereotypes. One of the reasons why I was originally fascinated by Morrissey when I was under the illusion that he got it, but then I learned that he didn't. He is part of all that's wrong there. Quite sickening so. So I understand your outrage. My professors were all over the moon by my wonderful paper which explained everything so well. I have produced falsifying evidence of claims made here on this forum over and over again, claims made by homosexuals to further their cause, but these claims can easily be falisfied if you take OTHER PEOPLE into consideration which in fact shows that their claims are nothing short of outrageous. What did you do? Deleted these posts. Now go and f*** yourself and your "evidence" and "peer review" and fake "science" bullshit.

Your claims that nobody should have death or an illness wished upon them is also lacking massive crediblity, because there were times when you skin deep in the arse of people who did exactly that, wish death and illness upon others and were all agains those who defended themselves against those racist pigs, because it matched your own sick mind and fake tolerance and non existing humanity. But it is nice to think that you are a "celebrity" of your own right in that Morrissey world and thought you were courting other people who seemed to be in high regard by Morrissey, wasn't it? You are a sickening creep. Very much so.

Tags
damien dempsey letter nose poem

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom