Morrissey mentioned in Damien Dempsey Facebook post

LOL!

THE CANCER! sold a few more tickets at the London 02 but Bowie's banjaxed that Misery Lit Victim Script for Moz 4 evva! Even if it comes true in a totally mad, sad karmic circle kind of way. Damo is pretty fly, he did a Rebel Yell 1916 show at the Olympic here in Dublin the other night. I was meant to go but I pulled so....there we go...

best
BB
Talbot Street
Dublin
Ireland

1) You really are a dumb f***. I was responding to YOUR claims, you idiot. Are you so thick you can't see that? Actually, forget that - you are.

2) Spouting all the pseudo-scientific sounding bollocks you do doesn't make anything true. It's all bollocks. Unsubstantiated bollocks.

3) Don't worry about giving false hope to anyone. Only a raving lunatic would believe anything you tried to put across.

4) I repeat - you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. Bale out now, before, if it were at all possible, you make yourself a bigger fool by lobbing words about and believing any old shit 'because it's on Youtube'

dumb f***, idiot, thick, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, raving lunatic, fool :rofl:

1) You really are a dumb f***. I was responding to YOUR claims, you idiot. Are you so thick you can't see that? Actually, forget that - you are.

2) Spouting all the pseudo-scientific sounding bollocks you do doesn't make anything true. It's all bollocks. Unsubstantiated bollocks.

3) Don't worry about giving false hope to anyone. Only a raving lunatic would believe anything you tried to put across.

4) I repeat - you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. Bale out now, before, if it were at all possible, you make yourself a bigger fool by lobbing words about and believing any old shit 'because it's on Youtube'

you seem to be under the illusion that i care whether you believe me or not :D

i dont, so i wont pursue this further. i will however give you the link to the womans video diary of her 3 consecutive 40 day fasts so you can decide for yourself whether she's just making it all up too:

day 1:

day 120:

(she does seem a lil nutty in this one)

1 month later:

6 months later:

you could even leave nasty comments about how mental and idiotic she is if you felt so inclined, anything to fill the emptiness, im sure. but like me, i'm sure she's heard far worse in her life from far better people than you, and will likely survive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina just posted this on her instagram amongst all her cats and sea pics. Take from that what you will.

Did Sam make that? He's getting better.

- - - Updated - - -

Unscientific f***ing BULLSHIT. Please point us to the peer-reviewed papers where this dangerous nonsense is validated please. You genuinely don't have a clue what you are talking about. None.

Once again, you are a f***ing idiot.

I think the science involved here is known as Trololology. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst watching employable me on tv last night Asperger's syndrome was one of the conditions that came up, I would not be at all surprised if Steven lives with it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

learn to love your hunger, that's the trick :D

This could revolutionise the concept of international aid. All those cargo planes flying off around the world. We could just hire a Cesena with a banner trailing off the back.

I've only scanned this thread, but my sense is that Uncleskinny is (quite rightly) appalled by your contention that water fasting could cure cancer, rather than the idea of fasting itself. I have a friend who fasts for a week twice a year. By the Wednesday he stinks to high heaven from every pore. Revolting, but he says he feels better afterwards, so, you know, free country.

Any genius thinking of this odd concept of three consecutive forty day fasts - what's wrong with four consecutive thirty day fasts, or five of twenty? - just has to look at how sick the poor cow looks in the final video. It's fair to say most people in the developed world could probably do with cutting back a bit, but the woman in the above video hasn't got an interest in water fasting. She has an eating disorder.

Did Sam make that? He's getting better.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the science involved here is known as Trololology. :thumb:

you're right dear, but maybe the girl is trying to have more followers on her instagram's profile...usually the girlfriends of a pop star are web star...tweet star....lol

Any genius thinking of this odd concept of three consecutive forty day fasts - what's wrong with four consecutive thirty day fasts, or five of twenty? - just has to look at how sick the poor cow looks in the final video. It's fair to say most people in the developed world could probably do with cutting back a bit, but the woman in the above video hasn't got an interest in water fasting. She has an eating disorder.

I can understand a week water fast for detox, even I doubt I could ever do so voluntarily. But the woman in the video, speaking about a 120 days fast for spiritual reasons as a way to connect with her god, there's no way I can see that as healthy or reasonable. It's like playing with the idea of suicide. Probably those images will haunt me forever, like the carousel of abnormal oddities that constitute my always growing number of daytime nightmares.

There is a wealth of scientific medical and nuitristinal evidence 2 sugest that a food fast on one or 2 days per week for the odd week here and there is actually good for you and can prolong your life ect.

When reffering to "fasting" however, it doesnt nessacerilly mean you dont eat anything at all (depending on witch advice u follow and belive) , but you can drink as much organic vegtable juice as you want (but no fruit juice as friut juice is high in fructose, sugar!!)

I rarley eat any friut anyways, eccept bannas and tomatoes .

I go on a water and vegetable juice fast quite oftern, the one down side of it of course, is the fact you can loose weight, wereas I want 2 put weight on!

Im exstermely unhappy with 10 and half stone, and want 2 go upto 13 or 14 stone!!!!!!

A word of caution however...... anyone with diabeties and hypoglycemia ( low suger levels) or if suffering chronic stress ect and other disorders are probably best advised 2 avoiod any sort of food fast, which can actually be quite dangeroues for such indivisuals.

But I truely belive in juicing, and having a vegetable fruit juice diet a few times per week, I truely belive that it is absoulty benefitail for my health and well being.
In fact you could in therory live almost exclusivley off nothing eccept sprouted seeds ! but thats not my advice or recommedation!

As for the woman going 40 days on a water fast 2 en-power her spirtual awakaning ect ? that is her belief and right 2 it !

Certainly not mentally Ill nor sick in my view! In fact the opposite!

From whats shes said in her u-tube diary here, seems 2 have really benefited from it and is more grounded, in touch with the universe, healthy and expecting her 8th child! :)

My only concern is for these "anorexia" and "body dysmorthia" web sites out there, which ENCOURAGE young boys and girls 2 not eat ANYTHING !!! :(

Last edited:
There is a wealth of scientific medical and nuitristinal evidence 2 sugest that a food fast on one or 2 days per week for the odd week here and there is actually good for you and can prolong your life ect.

When reffering to "fasting" however, it doesnt nessacerilly mean you dont eat anything at all (depending on witch advice u follow and belive) , but you can drink as much organic vegtable juice as you want (but no fruit juice as friut juice is high in fructose, sugar!!)

I rarley eat any friut anyways, eccept bannas and tomatoes .

I go on a water and vegetable fruit fast quite oftern, the one down side of it of course, is the fact you can loose weight, wereas I want 2 put weight on!

Im exstermely unhappy with 10 and half stone, and want 2 go upto 13 or 14 stone!!!!!!

A word of caution however...... anyone with diabeties and hypoglycemia ( low suger levels) or if suffering chronic stress ect and other disorders are probably best advised 2 avoiod any sort of food fast, which can actually be quite dangeroues for such indivisuals.

But I truely belive in juicing, and having a vegetable fruit juice diet a few times per week, I truely belive that it is absoulty benefitail for my health and well being.
In fact you could in therory live almost exclusivley off nothing eccept sprouted seeds ! but thats not my advice or recommedation!

As for the woman going 40 days on a water fast 2 en-power her spirtual awakaning ect ? that is her belief and right 2 it !

From whats shes said in her u-tube diary here, seems 2 have really benefited from it and is more grounded, in touch with the universe, healthy and expecting her 8th child! :)

My only concern is for these "anorexia" and "body dysmorthia" web sites out there, which ENCOURAGE young boys and girls 2 not eat ANYTHING !!! :(

Do you eat bannas and tomatoes together? In a fruit salad?

My only concern is for these "anorexia" and "body dysmorthia" web sites out there, which ENCOURAGE young boys and girls 2 not eat ANYTHING !!! :([/COLOR]

She has ten children now, and it's possible she could have been expecting another baby, but it seems her husband died last year. Besides, she made 3 fasts of 40 days each with 10 days between them. Evidently she likes to play russian roulette with her own health. It's her personal choice, but... what about her children? It seems that's not a behavior worthy of being encouraged.

actually you are making claims: you'd said fasting was dangerous and that my info was made up. the burden of proof is on you as much as it is on me.

i dont think the medical community has much interest in promoting fasting, frankly. after all, what profit is to be made off of people realizing they have the power to heal themselves? that doesnt mean many incredibly knowledgeable health professionals dont think it's a worthwhile thing to do. and scientific studies have been done on fasting, but mostly on the effects of fasting in animals (im sure i could find studies done on humans if i could be bothered to look). one study that i remember in particular was done on worms where the outcome was that the fasted worms outlived the fed worms by 3 times the life span and retained their youthful features up until the end of their lives (what's not to like about that?). another where the iron in the liver of fasted cows was at the end of the fast double that of the iron in the liver of fed cows. there have been many i have read over the years, because i have been interested in fasting, and been practicing it myself (though never longer than 3 weeks), for years.

this is not new age nonsense if that's what you're trying to make it out to be. what's the first thing a sick or injured animal does? it fasts. surely an animals own instincts wouldnt be against it? surely they're not refusing food because they want to endanger themselves further?

if you're thinking ketosis is dangerous perhaps you're basing this on ketosis based diets like atkins, in which case yes, it is dangerous, because the digestive system in those diets is still being heavily worked upon. it is absolutely vital to shut down the digestive system to ensure a succesful ketosis. one of the great benefits of shutting down the digestive system is that around 30% of the body's energy which is normally reserved for digesting food is now freed up to attend to other things like healing the body. this is why water fasting is much more effective than juice fasting. also because when in total ketosis the body suddenly has access to it's stores that it wouldnt have access to otherwise, and the body generally has an ample supply of all the vitamins and minerals (with a few exceptions like vitamin c and b12) it needs stored within it. fasting becomes dangerous only when a person doesnt listen to their body's clues. the body has an amazing way of telling you when to stop your fast: after going into ketosis, usually around the 3rd day, the tongue becomes coated with a white film--the toxins which are being released--when you have fasted to completion, your tongue becomes clear again. this is how you know when to quit your fast, and a fast should never be taken beyond this point.

there has been myriad anecdotal evidence of the miraculous benefits of fasting, backed up by doctors or not. on the other hand, i have never come across one story where fasting has had any ill effects whatsoever on a person (so long as they fasted correctly, because fasting can certainly be dangerous if: you take any amount of nutrients on a fast; you take medication on a fast; you break the fast the wrong way--which could lead to a heart attack; you fast beyond completion--as indicated by the tongue and the return of what is called 'true hunger'). there's a woman on youtube who did three consecutive 40 day fasts, with about a week of eating in between each one. i think we can agree that that is pretty extreme. and yet she didnt seem to experience any ill effects whatsoever, and said that after her fast everything checked out medically. and in the post fast update, where she has put on some weight (she became extremely emaciated from the fasting) she looks about 10 years younger than when she started the fasts and seems to have so much more energy.

why would i or anyone else make this up? for what purpose would people go around disseminating made up information? the last thing i would want to do is give false hope to anyone.

I agree compleatly. If people believe that the cure for Cancer is around the corner then they are deluded. Unfortunately Cancer is now a multi billion dollar industry which employs millions of people. The pharmaceutical company's are not going to give all that up.

The cure for Cancer has always been and always will be the immune system. The only thing stopping cancerous cells from spreading throughout the body as soon as cancer cells develop is the immune System. Strengthening the immune system with nutrition and staying away from man-made processed toxic food and sugar, which feeds cancer cells is the way to go, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I have a doubt about fasting: how do you cope with hunger? I feel like I'm going to faint if I don't eat. Any trick?

Fasting is for bedridden people. I doubt you would be able to survive even one day without food or at least a small snack if you had to work and perform.
And Rifke, you are a charlatan.

This could revolutionise the concept of international aid. All those cargo planes flying off around the world. We could just hire a Cesena with a banner trailing off the back.

I've only scanned this thread, but my sense is that Uncleskinny is (quite rightly) appalled by your contention that water fasting could cure cancer, rather than the idea of fasting itself. I have a friend who fasts for a week twice a year. By the Wednesday he stinks to high heaven from every pore. Revolting, but he says he feels better afterwards, so, you know, free country.

well while i do believe in what i say, i should probably clarify that i dont think anyone with cancer should necessarily stop or refuse treatment of cancer in order to fast. i mean, im not tom cruise or anything. if, for example, a person with cancer were able to put off treatment for a month and in that time fast, then i think they should. or if they could fast at the same time as getting treatment. but if it's a matter of needing immediate treatment OR fasting, well i guess the person should go with what they feel. i know that i cant rightly say what i would do in that position.

and no she does not have an eating disorder, lol. a person with an eating disorder would be horrified at how blithely she seemed to put on weight after her fast (despite looking much better for having done so)

in addendum:
http://www.collective-evolution.com...riggers-stem-cell-regeneration-fights-cancer/
(just one article about fasting and cancer. there are scores)

Last edited:
I agree compleatly. If people believe that the cure for Cancer is around the corner then they are deluded. Unfortunately Cancer is now a multi billion dollar industry which employs millions of people. The pharmaceutical company's are not going to give all that up.

The cure for Cancer has always been and always will be the immune system. The only thing stopping cancerous cells from spreading throughout the body as soon as cancer cells develop is the immune System. Strengthening the immune system with nutrition and staying away from man-made processed toxic food and sugar, which feeds cancer cells is the way to go, in my opinion.

Again - utter unscientific horseshit. Unscientific woo and nonsense. And dangerous nonsense. As with the other woo-merchant on this thread, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about, and have filled the gaps in your knowledge with dangerous shit gleaned from the likes of WDDTY.

Last edited:
you're right dear, but maybe the girl is trying to have more followers on her instagram's profile...usually the girlfriends of a pop star are web star...tweet star....lol

That's true, next she gets paid for mentioning a product, and then she gets her own Adidas line.

Again - utter unscientific horseshit. Unscientific woo and nonsense. And dangerous nonsense. As with the other woo-merchant on this thread, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about, and have filled the gaps in your knowledge with dangerous shit gleaned from the likes of WDDTY.

Well then please enlighten us with your superior knowledge on the subject.

YOU are crazy :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Careful. You are all over this forum with your opinions, but you know little.

Tim Booth, the singer of James, one of Morrissey's close friends in the early 90s, mentioned that Wilhelm Reich is one of his favourite authors.

Wilhelm Reich is also one of the favourite authors of hippies and other "revolutionaries" from the 1960s, who are direct offsprings of the beat generation that Morrissey is propagating. Wilhelm Reich had this idea that children are sexual beings and thus sex with children, also known as pedophilia, should be allowed, because it is supposedly necessary to have your "sexual energies" floating, because if this doesn't happen, you supposedly have fascist tendencies. This is of course complete bullshit. That claim. Not that Wilhelm Reich claimed it. You see him referenced by such people and their offspring, who are now in their early 90s and the new, younger fans of the likes of James and Morrissey, in "official" media, meaning main newspapers or weekly magazines. They did a march through the institutions which has been completed. Don't doubt it, even James Maker, Morrissey's other friend, said it in a video that he put on youtube in 2010. The big joke is that these are the exact people who have been most vocal about the child abuse performed by power abusing homosexual priests who should never have become priests in the first place. I found it slightly ironic that these exact people offered "help" to the people who encountered such abuse. It was like watching people run into the arms of wulves without being able to do anything about it, because the comments sections everywhere are heavily controlled. It is part of the strategy. That Kinsey, who is adored by quite a few people here, especially the ones who loved Morrissey's books, because they are so much in line with this and their line of thinking, also did tests on children and claimed that they had an orgasm. Children as young as 3! years young. Adored by people who also fake outrage about child abuse. The thing is that the supposed "orgasm", which Kinsey noted when these children were raped, was actually them whining and trying to get away from their abusers. These are the kind of sick minds whom you are dealing with here.

Tags
damien dempsey letter nose poem

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom