Morrissey Mentioned by Sarah Silverman in Tweet Related to Ryan Adams

Sarah Silverman mentions Morrissey in a tweet related to Ryan Adams' abusive behaviour.

Via

Ah, got it. I've had my morning coffee!

Ryan Adams told his ex-wife that 'You're not a real musician, because you don't play an instrument'. Sarah Silverman is referring to the fact that Morrissey and others are singers.

Ryan Adams can wave goodbye to his career.

If you haven't read the NYT article, give it a read https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/arts/music/ryan-adams-women-sex.html

Last edited by a moderator:

I love Ryan Adams. I dedicate this one to Skylarker and Viva Hate.

Adams must have upset somebody of high standing somewhere for all this to be coming down on him.

Everyone has bad points that can easily be magnified and talked up if and when need be.

Word! They always trying to keep a good man down!
I want to hear more about those Elton John parties you mentioned. What do you reckon he got up to?

How come Sarah Silverman was allowed to say she'd like to crucify Jesus again, whereas if I called her a Jewish bitch I'd have a whole ton of shit coming down on me?

tenor.gif

Women are definitely better at emotional and manipulative games, whereas men tend to blow their top and resort to violence. Both methods work very well, unfortunately.

I don't use any of them. Do you? There are a lot of manipulative men and a lot of violent women.

I don't use any of them. Do you? There are a lot of manipulative men and a lot of violent women.
I was referring to male and female behaviour in toxic relationships. What I said sounds like a very loose generalization because of course men and women can (and do) use both methods to piss each other off when behaving badly.
But apparently there is some proven science that says, in general, women have evolved to be better at emotional manipulation than men, who tend to use their physicality and resort to violence. In a strange way it's actually a complement to women - they use their intelligence more to get what they want, good or bad. It's interesting that in wars governments use psy-ops as well as violence, the feminine and masculine methods.

I was referring to male and female behaviour in toxic relationships. What I said sounds like a very loose generalization because of course men and women can (and do) use both methods to piss each other off when behaving badly.
But apparently there is some proven science that says, in general, women have evolved to be better at emotional manipulation than men, who tend to use their physicality and resort to violence. In a strange way it's actually a complement to women - they use their intelligence more to get what they want, good or bad. It's interesting that in wars governments use psy-ops as well as violence, the feminine and masculine methods.

So you have some apparent general proven science to back up your strange compliment. That's extra hot.

So you have some apparent general proven science to back up your strange compliment. That's extra hot.

It's well known in psychology apparently. So is the fact that all of us (black and white etc.) are 'racist' (naturally suspicious of any kind of other).

For obvious reasons it's not often talked about.

It's well known in psychology apparently. So is the fact that all of us (black and white etc.) are 'racist' (naturally suspicious of any kind of other).

For obvious reasons it's not often talked about.

Yeah, it’s called common sense.

I think when you say “intelligence” you mean to say “pussy”...

It's interesting but it proves nothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom