Morrissey mentioned briefly in Children In Need Concert

Morrissey mentioned briefly in article about Children In Need Concert, in a quote from, who else, Robbie Williams:

'Talking about a possible reunion, he added: "The ball is definitely rolling. We don't know how to do it yet, nothing is planned but I'll be keeping the Brits to myself. We'll save it for something special."

I poked fun at his barnet, asking if it was more JEDWARD or MORRISSEY. He laughed: "It is supposed to be Morrissey, but it's a bit Jedward, isn't it?"'

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-at-reunion-with-Take-That.html#ixzz0WjSkUDNr

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Williams-cries-at-reunion-with-Take-That.html

Re: Morrissey mentioned briefly in article about Children In Need Concert, in a quote

Quite amusing to see a picture of Robbie posing on the front of the free London paper. They said he was posing as James Dean.

But what he's really doing is pretending to be Morrissey posing as James Dean. Everything he does at the moment seems to be completely apeing Morrissey.

Re: Morrissey mentioned briefly in article about Children In Need Concert, in a quote

On Jonathan Ross the over week everything he did was like Moz, with the 'I'm shy' and the way he moved his hands etc.

His new video is a total rip off of November Spawned a Monster. He is an arrogant twat and has shit all in common with our Moz.

His new video is a total rip off of November Spawned a Monster. He is an arrogant twat and has shit all in common with our Moz.

Well said,his whole look voice and songs are utter utter shite.
Apart from that I think he's great.

Can I just ask,why do all women find him good looking?

He looks like a champion gurner to me.

With 7 chins.

Not all women.

Years ago he had the appeal of 'not coming out of a boybandboys factory', not as synthetically, 'polished for the shelf' like the others. So it wasn't to hard to be around fans of his.

Nowadays he looks either
  • like the grumpy (v old, harsh n cold) bankmanager who once wanted to go wild, but didn't manage to
  • or like said bank clerk on bad drugs
  • or like failing to convince people of his 'last puppy in the animal asylum' look

Sadly he seems very 'fake'-ish.

I hope he is feeling better.

Not all women.

Years ago he had the appeal of 'not coming out of a boybandboys factory', not as synthetically, 'polished for the shelf' like the others. So it wasn't to hard to be around fans of his.

Nowadays he looks either
  • like the grumpy (v old, harsh n cold) bankmanager who once wanted to go wild, but didn't manage to
  • or like said bank clerk on bad drugs
  • or like failing to convince people of his 'last puppy in the animal asylum' look

Sadly he seems very 'fake'-ish.

I hope he is feeling better.

Yes,but still I think the champion gurner does the job.
Anyway,Im just off to listen to ' Rudebox ',because that was good....

I would actually love it if Robbie fans began listening to Morrissey and coming to his gigs.

So would I - then they'd realise how terrible Robbie Williams is and how poetic, beautiful and powerful music can be when it's not written from an Oxfords Pocketsize Rhyming Dictionary.

:thumb::lbf:

Can I just ask,why do all women find him good looking?

He looks like a champion gurner to me.

With 7 chins.

Not all women find him good looking / attractive.

I have no opinion about him / Take That in general.

Last edited:
I like Robbie. I think he's a sweet guy and a sensitive one. However, I don't think he's very talented. His music depends on his collaborators. I don't believe for one moment he's involved in writing contrary to Morrissey who translates his thoughts on paper and has a natural way with words.

It's not 'just' charisma on Morrissey's part, there's talent involved (and he's more charismatic than Robbie...I can say that cause I've seen them both perform from a short distance ;)). Morrissey's songs are poetry...He's a superior singer too. I believe Morrissey could have easily reached the success Robbie has/had. But he doesn't cater the masses. He follow's his own musical course.

I'm not ashamed to say I like Sing when you're winning. I still put it on now and then.

So would I - then they'd realise how terrible Robbie Williams is and how poetic, beautiful and powerful music can be when it's not written from an Oxfords Pocketsize Rhyming Dictionary.

Story of my life here. After Robbie I discovered Morrissey :) I soon became spoiled and fed up with most of the songs. You buy an album, and after listening a a time or two there's no feeling at all. Your standards rise when you discover the Morrissey's of the world.

I don't think it's very useful to compare the two.

The similarities are purely cosmetic. Having said that, I really like Robbie Williams. I like his voice, and he has released a number of really, really good songs.

And perhaps it's all about producers and the players, but who cares as long as it's good?

I Could'nt agree more I loath Robbie Williams hes a butlins redcoat, hes not even fit to pick the peanuts out of Micheal Bubles shit! I do wish he would stay in America or get abducted by aliens

Back
Top Bottom