Morrissey meets with Elektra Records president and Zack de la Rocha

Or the other way round? Moz bouncing up and down, shouting "F*CK YOU - I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!". In a Gucci shirt.

Ha, yea, I was also thinking that ending verse of "Killing In The Name" totally fits Morrissey. I hope there's something new coming from both Moz and Zack.

...so here comes another 'label did nothing for me' blah blah... same old shite.

He doesn't have the usual facial distortions that come with plastic surgery. I think he is just healthy , happy, and hydrated.

He looks refreshed, like he had a little botox. It you have a great doctor then you won't end up looking like Nicole Kidman.

Elektra.jpg

I understand that he is an emotionally reactive person, and that approach to life has given us some of the greatest lyrics in pop music; but I hope that if this deal goes through, M gives this relationship a chance. The music industry is not what it used to be and very few artists are selling any substantial numbers of records; most of those who are selling aren't a great representation of talent. Morrissey has to accept that he has a very loyal fan base, with some newcomers being added all the time, and even if the numers don't reach his expectations, the love is there. Not many other artists can claim that kind of audience appreciation and commitment in four consecutive decades. Getting his music out to the public is the most impportant goal, and this could be a great opportunity. Fingers crossed for 'older and wiser'.

lynnda

Zach's a vegetarian, went to University High in Irvine. I think the Young the Giant guy went there too. :cool: Mozzy likes the OC kids.

Zach's a vegetarian, went to University High in Irvine. I think the Young the Giant guy went there too. :cool: Mozzy likes the OC kids.

Zack also attended Orange Coast College. My friend is a friend of his. I remember being at a few small punk shows back in those day standing next to Zack as we watched a mutual friend's band. My friend said he will try to text Zack today to get the scoop.

Both bigtime vegetarians... Wouldn't it be great if the Elektra dude is conspiring to do something profound to jolt the music industry?

If the Electra person has any sense of humor, he'll sit down to sign the contract in a black f*** ELECTRA tshirt. :D

I'd f*** Electra. :horny: Long live Agamemnon!

c25f29f6e787c39eee0569cc725edfb2.jpg

Is Zac signed to Elektra? Maybe they brought him to Moz to tell him why he should sign with them?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom