Morrissey & Marr mash up

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
I've been thinking you know, what if you could remix The Messenger with say World Peace and create the nearest thing we have to new Smiths material take Johnny's melodies and riffs and have Moz's vocals over, the only thing is I don't have the talent or know how to splice these two albums to create a potential masterpiece.

Any of you magnificent bastards willing to give it a stab, even if it's just 1 song

I've been thinking you know, what if you could remix The Messenger with say World Peace and create the nearest thing we have to new Smiths material take Johnny's melodies and riffs and have Moz's vocals over, the only thing is I don't have the talent or know how to splice these two albums to create a potential masterpiece.

Any of you magnificent bastards willing to give it a stab, even if it's just 1 song

uahahaha! cyber reunion...

this would bring joy but nothing is as good as true physical and organic companionship...

consequently, i doubt it could be the masterpiece.

p.s. apologies

I was thinking of the exact same thing yday and it's an ingenious idea, someone must have the tools to do it.

I tried to do a more recent version of How Soon Is Now? a few years ago when Marr and Morrissey were both touring and playing the song. Decided that whatever the skills are that's needed to isolate the vocals from a track, I certainly don't have them.

Here's my entry. I kind of cheated with the spoken word version, but it works (I think):

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom