Morrissey Manchester Show (July 7) - Morrissey Central

Morrissey Manchester Show - Morrissey Central
May 19, 2018

Morrissey will play Manchester in July. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a third single from the album Low In High School for July release.

I think that should read 4th single?
Source: SER via Twitter.
Regards,
FWD.

Update: 20:14

Morrissey will play Manchester on July 7th. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a fourth single from the album Low In High School for July release.

(The Red Denotes the edit of the date and correction of the single)

Update: May 20th
second date added - July 8th at the same venue.

Last edited:
Absolutely slavery camps were common in Japan also. Stalin's gulags killed millions of political prisoners.
The Japanese used some pretty f***ing savage slave-camp tactics to build the railroad in Burma as well. ...but few here give a rat’s ass about spewing nonsense. Perfectly happy to spout about what they think they know.

Ahhhhh. Excellent! The proper “what to do” from K-hole’s tube-dwelling, emoji-loving felchermate.

My go-to specimen for folks who seek an exemplification of wilful ignorance, piss and vinegar combined. A LOVELY dressing among the sticks and seeds crowd. ...but also lovely on the double-lamb shawarma I’ll be selling at the stage door, at all of Morrissey’s upcoming shows.

Moz lives on piss and vinegar but also a generous crumble of Kerrygold cheddar. His topper - always close by - carries a wheel in a dark-grey suitcase. He says it helps him hit the higher notes in any of the vocal bits he warbles, that aren’t in a major 3rd.

I told him on the last tour, as he dashed out back with the merch coffers, that the piss/vinegar/cheese lifestyle would catch up with him.

He just shrugged, took back half a double shawarma in a single bite - wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his cashmere sweater - and said, “No phones, no pools, no pets.”.

You appear to be hallucinating. Like those nuts from back in the day, Heavens Gate group that were waiting on a comet to save them!! they would CALL THE COMET :drama:at night. For real.:paranoid:

You werent sellin any shawarama at Moz show:laughing: You werent even there you have been :banned:

Hope one of the invited guest isn't Ann Marie Waters.

I reckon it's davidt, Benny, Brummie Boy (if they really do live in separate bodies) and UncleSkinny if he doesn't:swear until then.
Send us a group postcard, lads!

Kidding. Of course it's Ann Marie. "invited guest" does sound strange though. Maybe she'd have to pay normally to be a guest but she's bringing presents so she doesn't have to. Like "for Britain" tshirts for everybody in the place.

Personally I think "for Britten" tshirts would be more wonderfully British, but well no, don't think he's coming. It's her.

(Maybe Morrissey just likes her because she reminds him of Jake. He's a nazi but he's a romantic, I think.)

If Ann Marie shows up Skinny and his various anon personas will probably walk onto traffic

None of those names you mentioned have been allowed into a Moz show for years they are all
:banned:
Halal Butcher aka Skinny:banned:
Brummie aka Skinny:banned:

Surface:banned:

the hand that rocks the cradle aka Drama J :banned:

Bluebirds:banned:

pep:banned:

All Neo Nazi Anti Semite anons:banned:

all members of the Drama J Call the Comet cult:banned:

all Islamic Ayatollahs:banned:

all members of the Drama J Call the Comet cult:banned:

:oops: Ah shoot. I might be in that club. Well I'm in any club that offers a free drink, really.

Well that's a shame, I quite fancied a night in an arena full of drunk fascists, and the prospect of walking out of there with a black eye as the band plays the National Front Discography was making me all aquiver with excitement already...plus I could have played hide and seek with Ann Marie's rottweilers...Or maybe security would have confiscated my passport at the entrance and I would have been forced to clean the Arena's toilets forever, along with other illegal immigrants.

Can't believe I've blown my chance to be a VIP like those horrid entitled fans normal people seem to hate. :tears:

And Omg I've just seen it's an outdoor venue and that there are no seats so I'm also missing the opportunity to be rained/ trampled upon!

Quick, where's my credit card, I absolutely need a ticket. -71 quid? Bargain.

:oops: Ah sh
oot. I might be in that club. Well I'm in any club that offers a free drink, really.

Well that's a shame, I quite fancied a night in an arena full of drunk fascists, and the prospect of walking out of there with a black eye as the band plays the National Front Discography was making me all aquiver with excitement already...plus I could have played hide and seek with Ann Marie's rottweilers...Or maybe security would have confiscated my passport at the entrance and I would have been forced to clean the Arena's toilets forever, along with other illegal immigrants.

Can't believe I've blown my chance to be a VIP like those horrid entitled fans normal people seem to hate. :tears:

Have you grown golden brown hair flaps a la Drama J? CALL THE COMET!!:drama:
Its coming to pick us up with its tail:laughing: and then going to reset the planet by
blowing it up.:rofl:

A few days ago there was never going to be any show, yesterday there were a bunch of shows
but nobody was going to go, now its going to sell out with 'fascists':drama:

Well last time Johnny called the comet, in 1066, it certainly reset England for a while...:eek:
I wouldn't mess with the guy too much.

I knew Id seen Drama J before.... not it all is starting to make sense, here
he is bending the Eiffel Tower:
psychokinesist-uri-geller-a-paris-portrait-en-studio-du-uri-geller-picture-id160705400

(a few years before the brown hair flaps)

I knew Id seen Drama J before.... not it all is starting to make sense, here
he is bending the Eiffel Tower:
psychokinesist-uri-geller-a-paris-portrait-en-studio-du-uri-geller-picture-id160705400

:lbf: ...if it's going up, "ITMAAP" is playing in the background. It has that effect on everybody and everything!
(..except on Morrissey perhaps, but only Damon could tell us that.)
If it's going up, it must be Johnny's doing, you're right.:thumb:

:lbf: ...if it's going up, "ITMAAP" is playing in the background. It has that effect on everybody and everything!
(..except on Morrissey perhaps, but only Damon could tell us that.)

I meant DOWN of course.
Well this up and down thing is confusing. (Not for you Damon, yes we know.)

I meant DOWN of course.
Well this up and down thing is confusing. (Not for you Damon, yes we know.)
images

Here is Drama J with this CALL THE COMET suit.
Seducing a key with his charm and funny hair.:straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom