Morrissey Manchester Show (July 7) - Morrissey Central

Morrissey Manchester Show - Morrissey Central
May 19, 2018

Morrissey will play Manchester in July. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a third single from the album Low In High School for July release.

I think that should read 4th single?
Source: SER via Twitter.
Regards,
FWD.

Update: 20:14

Morrissey will play Manchester on July 7th. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a fourth single from the album Low In High School for July release.

(The Red Denotes the edit of the date and correction of the single)

Update: May 20th
second date added - July 8th at the same venue.

Last edited:
Playing in Sweden on July 19. At Dalhalla. Look it up. It is truly something else.

this site is a tiny proportion of morrisseys fanbase,most fans probably don't even know about the so called controversial things he says.if you watch any of his videos on youtube you will almost never see anybody mentioning anything but his music.

Don't overlook the majority of people who agree with most of the things Morrissey's been saying because he happens to be correct.

This site could be an excellent resource for anything concerning Morrissey and in my opinion it should be a place for debate both good and bad about how Morrissey is perceived in the wider world. However this is David’s site and he appears to be comfortable with letting it be a trolls playground.
Indeed. Cro-magnon and K-hole are prime examples. Percentage of reasonable dialogue expected via the likes of these f***tardia dwellers = zero.

UncleSkanky said this just a couple days ago under the thread about Morrissey playing Brazil:

"Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else."

Hmm, so how come Morrissey's also playing Manchester, Sweden, and Berlin?

I'm fairly certain that his controversial statements went viral after his tour was over. You know how it goes - people only read a headline and they know everything there is about it. Morrissey was actually trending on Twitter's front page and it wasn't about his music, but how his views were racist and right wing, that he was defending pedophiles. It wasn't his hardcore fans, it was everyone else or casual fans of his and the Smiths that were re-tweeting his statements, hundreds if not thousands of times.

As a huge Smiths fan, it hurts me when people invalidate their entire catalog due to his statements, but I have repeatedly seen things like "I'm burning my Smiths records" over and over, particularly on Twitter, but also on Instagram. It's just a shame that because of his statements, people have been turned off to the music.
Nobody need burn their Smiths records. That would be a travesty. Together, they were - very clearly - brilliant. ...and three of them have quietly continued their careers, in various forms, ever since. There’s only one narrcisistic, lippy c*** from that time that continues to beg for the limelight, while - simultaneously - drawing support from the lowest common denominator.

UncleSkanky said this just a couple days ago under the thread about Morrissey playing Brazil:

"Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else."

Hmm, so how come Morrissey's also playing Manchester, Sweden, and Berlin?
Is he? Are you sure? I know the merch table will be open from 7pm to show-time, but will a double-lamb shawarma, wheel of Kerrygold cheddar and a warm cashmere sweater be enough to keep his cold, tired pussy warm enough to make it through his hour long set?

Don’t go to it then, see ya
I’ll be the one out back with the shawarma stand. ...and the only one who gets to spend any REAL time with him, as he shoves the tasty lamb-mash down his gullet and wipes the juices from his mouth with the sleeve of his cashmere sweater.

You shouldn't worry what the SJWs on Twitter are outraged about on any given day. They spend all their days trying to generate outrage mobs against anyone who doesn't conform 100% with their dogma :crazy:, but their views don't reflect the majority.

By the way, Douglas Murray's releasing a updated paperback edition of The Strange Death of Europe next month. Pre-orders can be made now. :thumb:
https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-strange-death-of-europe/douglas-murray/9781472958006

None of those SJW have jobs or money. They never bought any tickets for any Moz show.
Im pre-ordering the DM book right away. Moz hit the bullseye on that one. FOR SURE.:rock:

Can I ask which comments disturbed you?

Certainly. His declaration of support for a far-right organisation, mainly. His making references which appear to me to be racist and Islamophobic. His completely ill-informed and ignorant comments on both historical and current events; 'Hitler was left wing' has to be one of the most stupid opinions I've ever heard. Talking about how Brexit hasn't happened and how it is now a dead issue is politically illiterate. The interchanging of 'UK' and 'England' also pissed me off. And generally just the humourless and nasty vibe I got from reading the interview, such as his snobby attack on the way a working class politician speaks.

But apart from that, I guess it was ok :lbf: Not sure it's worth revisiting these arguments, they've been done to death, but you did ask!

Certainly. His declaration of support for a far-right organisation, mainly. His making references which appear to me to be racist and Islamophobic. His completely ill-informed and ignorant comments on both historical and current events; 'Hitler was left wing' has to be one of the most stupid opinions I've ever heard. Talking about how Brexit hasn't happened and how it is now a dead issue is politically illiterate. The interchanging of 'UK' and 'England' also pissed me off. And generally just the humourless and nasty vibe I got from reading the interview, such as his snobby attack on the way a working class politician speaks.

But apart from that, I guess it was ok :lbf: Not sure it's worth revisiting these arguments, they've been done to death, but you did ask!

:sleeping:

If you have a username and dont kiss up to Skinny and the left wing loons then Surface and Evennow will start whining and provoking to get you banned. Thats the gist of it.o_O
Surface has no life outside of whining 24/7, yet he carries on like hes the owner of this site.:guitar:

Interesting Vegan spirit#568, but not true in my case at least.
I have a username and don’t kiss up to Skinny and the left wing loons. And I am not the only one. As far as I know skinny had me on ignore after my first post. :squiffy:

Surface and/or evennow never tried to get me banned or at least I wouldn’t know what for. Not dangerous enough, ha!

But you, yes of course, you are dangerous! Even more than Trump!
Poor Johnny, what HAS he done to you?:(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom