Morrissey 'management' statement - 17th March, 2018 - Facebook

42613_mgmt_statement_20180317.jpg

20180317_221314.jpg

20180317_221816.jpg

(can't link to the last comment - so a screenshot only).
Regards,
FWD.

Link posted by NealCassidy:

This Charmless Man: How Morrissey's big mouth struck again... and again - The Independent
by Nick Hasted
When bigmouth strikes these days, it can be hard to stomach. Nick Hasted details the decline of a once-beautiful artist, who now seems to expect and almost cultivate betrayal

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. He wants to be both provocative and be loved by everyone, which is impossible. If you want to be considered as a national treasure like David Bowie, you shouldn't compare meat-eaters to pedophiles, because that will upset many people. It's of course courageous to speak up for animals, but if you want to do it in those terms, you should be prepared to be disliked by some.
Spot on.

The article is surprisingly, pretty accurate.

Stop using the term “fake news”! If it is a “lie”, call it so!

And Morrissey’s “management” are pretty queer. Trying to defend Morrissey regarding this article, but failing to ever address the audio from the German interview.

It’s pretty simple, Morrissey is in fact racist. Morrissey is in fact a misogynist. Morrissey is in fact delusional, petty, heartless, soulless, hurt, and angry. And I should know.
Your post is unsurprisingly, inaccurately ugly. Your username is just stupid on a site like this.

Embarrassing. Just like Trump bemoaning the crowds at his inauguration.

Emperor's New Clothes.

From a man caught lying about his own interviews.

Emperor's New Clothes.

Hilarious watching those voting this down. It's spot on, I'm right, you're wrong, and you don't like it. Tough shit.

From a man caught lying about his own interviews.

Emperor's New Clothes.

Embarrassing.
From a former mod who,according to the site owner "used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate."

Exactly. He wants to be both provocative and be loved by everyone, which is impossible. If you want to be considered as a national treasure like David Bowie, you shouldn't compare meat-eaters to pedophiles, because that will upset many people. It's of course courageous to speak up for animals, but if you want to do it in those terms, you should be prepared to be disliked by some.

he deserves respect and I admire him immensely. He is dead on about the press..

Embarrassing.
From a former mod who,according to the site owner "used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate."

I don't give a f*** what you think. I'm laughing at all these blinkered acolytes ignoring the truth plain as the nose on their faces because they risk losing all they've invested. You can chuck all the ad-homs you like at me, but the fact remains - I am right.

I don't give a f*** what you think. I'm laughing at all these blinkered acolytes ignoring the truth plain as the nose on their faces because they risk losing all they've invested. You can chuck all the ad-homs you like at me, but the fact remains - I am right.

But you are the laughing stock.
A former mod who used posters' personal data and was given a rap on the fingers for it too.
Lovely behaviour!

But you are the laughing stock.
A former mod who used posters' personal data and was given a rap on the fingers for it too.
Lovely behaviour!

You can't read. I said I don't care what you say. Tu Quoque, look over there, don't address the point at hand. f***ing blinkered dolt.

Because they printed their observations of people walking out?

All we need is Morrissey's word. After all, he assured us that the German journalist lied about what he said, when it was proven that she didn't. We can certainly trust his proclamations.

I remember that someone who attended to the show posted the day after, here in this site, that nobody left the place after Morrissey's words. Those journalists weren't there. It's obvious it's a hate inspired article.

It seems Morrissey doesn't care to be disliked by some people, he even encourages it. But you can't deny him the right to answer the attacks he receives from the press, especially when they are full of lies. If some press attacks someone or lie about someone, they can't expect that person doesn't defend himself. Press shouldn't be considered omnipotent. It's loaded with hateful and corrupt people, just as the rest of the society. If they judge others, they should understand they can be judged too.

You appear to think there are two groups.One "the blinkered acolytes" ,the other the constantly on guard to righteously criticise.
I think most people are neither.
I fall into that group,love M's art and not particularly bothered by his every move.
What does irritate me is pompous,arrogant people who presume too much.
e.g.Why were you so fascinated by a potential affair between two young lads in a pop group?(i.e. M and MJ).
A bit pervy.

You're so single you chopped up the love seat and picked your teeth with it.

LOL, you know nothing about me and you want make me tell things like my age, if I'm single or if I have kids. Know what? I only tell what I want, and don't believe all I tell.

You can't read. I said I don't care what you say. Tu Quoque, look over there, don't address the point at hand. f***ing blinkered dolt.

My point was to alert other posters to your blatant misuse of your mod powers and,therfore,to discredit you .

My point was to alert other posters to your blatant misuse of your mod powers and,therfore,to discredit you .
My point that yours is a Tu Quoque argument, and you're not addressing the point at hand. Which you never will. Now f*** off, you mentally unspectacular oxygen thief.

The site looks a lot healthier with FatSkinny being axed as a mod.

He is, and was, always wrong, as most of his hilarious thousands upon thousands of hideous past posts prove.

You appear to think there are two groups.One "the blinkered acolytes" ,the other the constantly on guard to righteously criticise.
I think most people are neither.
I fall into that group,love M's art and not particularly bothered by his every move.
What does irritate me is pompous,arrogant people who presume too much.
e.g.Why were you so fascinated by a potential affair between two young lads in a pop group?(i.e. M and MJ).
A bit pervy.

I was never fascinated. I passed it on as fact. Once. jeez, the idiots who want to divert your attention are out in force today.

The proof they have is their eyes, just like Morrissey. It was a concert review, not an FBI investigation.

Besides, after the Der Spiegel debacle, when it comes to how he is interpreted, Morrissey's credibility is now shot. I'm not listening. Fake News

He's free to wallow in his resentment in any fashion he wants. When he speaks, he is his own worst enemy, and he seems determined to speak more now than he ever has. Hilarity will continue to ensue.

And if he is truly unable to enter the U.S., then his mouth will have finally caused some significant damage.

Moz is climbing the wall into USA as we speak.

We're sick to death of you. A lie not featuring in the news is not fake news. I love it when you gullable liberal snowflakes cannot take it.

Guess what, it will get even worse for you lot in the coming years pal!
It's purely a matter of phrasing. For example, I could say that you should be delicately mushroom stamped by a large Ukranian man with body odor, but that doesn't change the fact that I just suggested that you go get slapped by a cock. Euphemisms are nice, but plain language is better.

My point that yours is a Tu Quoque argument, and you're not addressing the point at hand. Which you never will. Now f*** off, you mentally unspectacular oxygen thief.

You used to be the big man on here , with your Mastermind appearances , your hints at being "in the know".
Twitter/Mozarmy knocked you down the pecking order , you didn't like it and your hate filled vitriol has increased.
Now every post is pseudo intellectual or expletive laden (Or both)

BTW - Yes , I know you've never been happier.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom