Morrissey 'management' statement - 17th March, 2018 - Facebook

42613_mgmt_statement_20180317.jpg

20180317_221314.jpg

20180317_221816.jpg

(can't link to the last comment - so a screenshot only).
Regards,
FWD.

Link posted by NealCassidy:

This Charmless Man: How Morrissey's big mouth struck again... and again - The Independent
by Nick Hasted
When bigmouth strikes these days, it can be hard to stomach. Nick Hasted details the decline of a once-beautiful artist, who now seems to expect and almost cultivate betrayal

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick to death of the term "Fake news." It's only served to normalize the highly abnormal. Let's just go back to "lies", okay?

Stop reading the news?

That shit article didn't deserve the oxygen Moz just gave it. I wouldn't have even noticed it. They obviously hate Moz no matter what he does. As usual.

Last edited:
Disgraceful - hopefully from now on The Independant will only publish articles stating how wonderful Morrissey is!

i don't even bother watching the news or reading the news on the internet ,it's all click bait. If you want to learn what is going on in the world you have to wait until someone writes a book about it. Joutnalists are all media whores.

Just give Morrissey his own show on Fox News and Bill O'Reilly seriously needs to be his sidekick. I would give free blowjobs at a rundown gas station toilet for the pleasure of seeing that happen.

Is his mention of the word news a bit of word play with the term jews?

Call X-Files they seriously need to add that to their next episode. Why do Scully always whisper when she talks like she was in a bedroom being naughty.

You silly ginger with facial skin thinner than a well made italian leather jacket.

The 'management' responded to this within 12 hours of publication. Yet, despite managing to thank the BBC who actually help promote releases - forget to inform anyone about a single due to be released in 9 days time.
It does raise the question as to who is running Facebook again (a blanket term like management makes attributing statements to Moz deflectable). I'd hope if BMG have a hand in it still that they'd focus on the music - not trashy articles I can (and often do) find daily without much effort.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I'm sick to death of the term "Fake news." It's only served to normalize the highly abnormal. Let's just go back to "lies", okay?
We're sick to death of you. A lie not featuring in the news is not fake news. I love it when you gullable liberal snowflakes cannot take it.

Guess what, it will get even worse for you lot in the coming years pal!

I love it! That’s rich... Fake news coming from the guy that said that he was stitched up by a German journalist, and was caught out saying all of the shit that he said that he didn’t say. That story was swept under the rug very quickly by Camp Moz and his delusional fans that think he can’t do any wrong. That’s the only fake news I see.

It's actually very good that management people or Morrissey himself have stepped forward to unmask another factory of lies such as The Liesdependent. Journalists who make reviews without attending a show? That's totally unethical. They are selling rubbish to the public. Journalists who use mass media to defile someone who doesn't support their ideology? That's indefensible in a free society.
Of course some people here and there will criticize Morrissey because he dares to confront his attackers. Maybe that's because cowards hate those who remember them there's another way of living.

Last edited:
It's actually very good that management people or Morrissey himself have stepped forward to unmask another factory of lies such as The Liesdependent. Journalists who make reviews without assisting to a show? That's totally unethical. They are selling rubbish to the public. Journalists who use mass media to defile someone who doesn't support their ideology? That's indefensible in a free society.
Of course some people here and there will criticize Morrissey because he dares to confront his attackers. Maybe that's because cowards hate those who remember them there's another way of living.
First time ever in history anyone would do something as stupid to call that paper something like that. I guess you liberal snowflakes got fed up with saying Daily Fail so when The Indie did not agree with you simply had to attack them as well.

Wow just wow!

Did not know they handed out brains in cereal boxes in Argentina.

First time ever in history anyone would do something as stupid to call that paper something like that. I guess you liberal snowflakes got fed up with saying Daily Fail so when The Indie did not agree with you simply had to attack them as well.

Wow just wow!

Did not know they handed out brains in cereal boxes in Argentina.

I'm just one single person posting here and I talk by myself. I don't try to represent anyone, even less to my whole country. So please don't insult my country or its people when you just intend to insult me. Be a man and face the true object of your hate.

I'm just one single person posting here and I talk by myself. I don't try to represent anyone, even less to my whole country. So please don't insult my country or its people when you just intend to insult me. Be a man and face the true object of your hate.
Then stop being such a crap ambassador for your fruit picking shithole country. This is how real men behave and think these days and your romantic notion of a man from the 50's holding the door for ya with one hand and grabbing your arse with the other needs a speedy update.

Back to the Management Statement Please *Urbanus etc.etc.etc.

And what a SUPERB Management Statement it is !!!!
And totally true. Liars the whole bunch of them.

Told you to LISTEN.
READ and LISTEN and you won't go far wrong in life, love and the universe...

Viva Morrissey,
Hazard
x

Then stop being such a crap ambassador for your fruit picking shithole country. This is how real men behave and think these days and your romantic notion of a man from the 50's holding the door for ya with one hand and grabbing your arse with the other needs a speedy update.

See, what a bad example he is and first you admit hating men with puffy faces and he has one and now you want all men to be men when Morrissey doesn't even try to be.

You need to decide on which side of the fence you want to be.

Call my helpline 555-NOPE

You're so single you chopped up the love seat and picked your teeth with it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom