Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY LOVES ‘SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD’ FILM" (March 29, 2021)

The Man from Morrissey...he say Yes! (y)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-loves

"I laughed, I cried, I ate my own head.

The Smiths' past still sounds like today's frustrations and tomorrow's liberations."

~ Morrissey, March 2021.

image_xu7tzm.png

Related item:

Such a good line! And that's exactly why The Smiths will still be urgently listened to in 2121, albeit via nanochip Alexas in our great-grandchildren's teenage brains.

This statement says nothing about the quality of the film. He loved The Smiths songs in the movie as we all did. That was the highlight! Before someone blasts me about "he laughed, he cried'? That could be his reaction to hearing his music in the movie. Plus he ate his head...whatever that means. When someone puts things that don't make sense then they can't find any other words.

This statement says nothing about the quality of the film. He loved The Smiths songs in the movie as we all did. That was the highlight! Before someone blasts me about "he laughed, he cried'? That could be his reaction to hearing his music in the movie. Plus he ate his head...whatever that means. When someone puts things that don't make sense then they can't find any other words.
Apart from he ‘loves” it

A picture says a thousand words.

I haven't been in the mood to watch the film yet but I know that it can't be better than this message.

Even though it ain't great, there's gonna be parts ya like.

I've seen some screenshots of the credits and I believe there was at least one picture which I had never seen before, so that's definitely one thing to look forward to!

I haven't been in the mood to watch the film yet but I know that it can't be better than this message.
If Morrissey likes the film then I will try and give it a go. I just don't know where the the film is available to watch? To be honest I try to avoid things to do with The Smiths becase of the court case and all the bad feelings and hurt.. unless of course Morrissey himself endorses it then it is ok by me.

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom