Morrissey Lookalikes

tumblr_m3yf1iBeXg1r0r177o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3yeyd9sF21r1tj4go1_500.jpg

Justin Bieber

Last edited:
Re: Moz look a like, kinda?

Listen. I doesn't matter how many times you post pictures of Quentin Tarantino. He has never looked anything f***ing like Morrissey.

Sadly, you are wrong my dear anonymous. Now put your pinky-finger back in.

Sadly, you are wrong my dear anonymous. Now put your pinky-finger back in.

C'mon, look at the state of him. His facial features begin about two-thirds down the front of his head.

In that they are both middle aged guys who don't look absolutely decrepit?...

Sorry, I fail to see the resemblance.

I'm not quite sure you should be judging Morrissey's looks, you look like you survived a Nazi Gas Chamber........FROM THE 1940s!

I'm not quite sure you should be judging Morrissey's looks, you look like you survived a Nazi Gas Chamber........FROM THE 1940s!

As opposed to a Nazi gas chamber from which other historic period?

Listen. I doesn't matter how many times you post pictures of Quentin Tarantino. He has never looked anything f***ing like Morrissey.

Kinda like Morrissey's younger, uglier brother then?
quentin_tarantino.jpg

Of course, no one can really judge until we've seen Quentin rolling around in the desert, licking Hershey bars, and flailing about.

Quentin-Tarantino-Pointing-e1319491841779.jpg

Hi folks,

New to this forum, but always a smiths & morrissey fan. Check out this lookalike!

donald-widdecombe.jpg

A relation of ann widdecombe, would you believe!, Donald Widdecombe.

Ann-Widdecombe-you-wouldn-008.jpg

donald-widdecombe.jpgdw-2.jpg

tumblr_m3yf1iBeXg1r0r177o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3yeyd9sF21r1tj4go1_500.jpg

Justin Bieber

youngskward.jpg

I see it a little bit. Not facial structure but the hair and pouty lips. The hairline's even kinda off near his temple.

Morrissey would be so sad if he was ever as famous as Justin Beiber. It's a blessing he has an indie market, imho. In America anyway. He has freedoms this kid will never have.

Back
Top Bottom