Morrissey Lookalike?

GirlAfraid23

I've been told many times by various people that my boyfriend looks like Moz in his younger years...I'm not sure if I see it myself but just wondered what you guys thought ;)

Bit of fun really, just so I can show him :D he really doesn't see it himself so I said I'd post his photo on this forum to get opinions from TRUE moz fans :p

jon.jpg

haha thanks :thumb: he'll be pleased

Your boyfriend is cute as hell! Really gorgeous, I congratulate you. He doesn't look at all like Moz though.

Your boyfriend is cute as hell! Really gorgeous, I congratulate you. He doesn't look at all like Moz though.

Thank you :)

And I don't see it either, its other people who keep telling me this

Maybe on the eyes and brows but, thats even a bit of a stretch. Cute fella though.:)

Well thanks everyone, I can now put his mind to rest

;)

I think the eyes too to a certain extent but in general I don't see it. My friends must be blind!

Maybe on the eyes and brows but, thats even a bit of a stretch. Cute fella though.:)

The boyfriend's eyebrows are much better groomed that Mr. Morrissey's. They do have the same deep blue eyes though.

I'm going to start a frink thread about Girlafraid's boyfriend. Just kidding! He is dreamy tho. ;)

The boyfriend's eyebrows are much better groomed that Mr. Morrissey's. They do have the same deep blue eyes though.

I'm going to start a frink thread about Girlafraid's boyfriend. Just kidding! He is dreamy tho. ;)

Haha

Frinking my boyfriend :lbf:

Thanks for your compliments Mars, he does have beautiful eyes :blushing:

:confused:Well I am certainly not a Morrissey lookalike but I am away on holidays in Orlando for a few days and as I headed out last night sporting my Years of Refusal T Shirt, I got into the hotel lift with a young (20's) couple. The lady said to me" hey do you mind if I ask you is that you in the t shirt with your son? If so that is the cutest thing ever " :confused:

I smiled and explained briefly it was a singer and an album cover. The singer is 50 I am mid 30's. Then her partner said "honey why would the man wear a t shirt of himself and his baby on a night out"(or ever for that matter). I smiled and wished I wasnt staying on the 11th floor as the journey lasted for ever to get to reception.

Quite bizzare....:)

cossy

:confused:Well I am certainly not a Morrissey lookalike but I am away on holidays in Orlando for a few days and as I headed out last night sporting my Years of Refusal T Shirt, I got into the hotel lift with a young (20's) couple. The lady said to me" hey do you mind if I ask you is that you in the t shirt with your son? If so that is the cutest thing ever " :confused:

I smiled and explained briefly it was a singer and an album cover. The singer is 50 I am mid 30's. Then her partner said "honey why would the man wear a t shirt of himself and his baby on a night out"(or ever for that matter). I smiled and wished I wasnt staying on the 11th floor as the journey lasted for ever to get to reception.

Quite bizzare....:)

cossy

Jayziz.:straightface:

On the plus side, she thought you looked like The Great Man. On the minus side, she thought you looked like an air-brushed 50 year old.:)

Hope your holiday is going great, mate.:thumb:

Tags
robbie jackson
Back
Top Bottom