Morrissey Lookalike?

:confused:Well I am certainly not a Morrissey lookalike but I am away on holidays in Orlando for a few days and as I headed out last night sporting my Years of Refusal T Shirt, I got into the hotel lift with a young (20's) couple. The lady said to me" hey do you mind if I ask you is that you in the t shirt with your son? If so that is the cutest thing ever " :confused:

I smiled and explained briefly it was a singer and an album cover. The singer is 50 I am mid 30's. Then her partner said "honey why would the man wear a t shirt of himself and his baby on a night out"(or ever for that matter). I smiled and wished I wasnt staying on the 11th floor as the journey lasted for ever to get to reception.

Quite bizzare....:)

cossy

You should have said to him, "Honey, why do you let your obnoxious snaggle-toothed tramp talk to strangers on a lift?"

You should have said to him, "Honey, why do you let your obnoxious snaggle-toothed tramp talk to strangers on a lift?"

Yes I thought of taking that particular course of action and instead i just smiled.:)

KINDA!:lbf:

RS743~Conan-O-Brien-Rolling-Stone-no-743-September-1996-Posters.jpg

I've been told many times by various people that my boyfriend looks like Moz in his younger years...I'm not sure if I see it myself but just wondered what you guys thought ;)

Bit of fun really, just so I can show him :D he really doesn't see it himself so I said I'd post his photo on this forum to get opinions from TRUE moz fans :p

jon.jpg

No. But looks a lot like GG Allin as a kid.

He doesn't look like Morrissey, but he looks like he could be related to Morrissey. Similar coloring, skin quality, strong jaw, etc. It depends on what you focus on. I never would pick him out as someone who "looks like Morrissey" though.

He doesn't look like Morrissey, but he looks like he could be related to Morrissey. Similar coloring, skin quality, strong jaw, etc. It depends on what you focus on. I never would pick him out as someone who "looks like Morrissey" though.

True, we often joke now that he is "Morrissey's long lost son" :p

defo cant you see it?? he needs a basketball outfit for a halloween costume and he will be sorted!

No, not at all. I mean he doesn't look like Morrissey at all. This little guy up here though is a good call. Who is he?

No, not at all. I mean he doesn't look like Morrissey at all. This little guy up here though is a good call. Who is he?

That is Zac Efron from high school musical :squiffy:

He looks like Tom Cruise' younger taller brother.

He looks nothing like Morrissey

johnnydd.jpg

When Johnny Damon has his helmet on, at some angles he looks like Morrissey, but he isn't.

Tags
robbie jackson
Back
Top Bottom