Morrissey Local crew jacket on ebay

I was trying not to buy it and had bid low, thats why I posted it on here I don't need any more stuff haha. Did someone here bid on it?

Yikes, NOT what I was expecting. It's kind of tacky looking to me. Black and white satin? Wrong wrong wrong ;)

Is that for real? I've been to a few shows this tour and have not seen anyone wearing that and with that glaring incorrect lyric spelling.
It should be "I've been shifting gears all along my life" as is listed in the lyrics at Passions.. yes/no?

Last edited:
Is that for real? I've been to a few shows this tour and have not seen anyone wearing that and with that glaring incorrect lyric spelling.
It should be "I've been shifting gears all along my life" as is listed in the lyrics at Passions.. yes/no?

I thought the same thing , but still thought it was kinda neat

It is a deliberate pun on the lyric. The local crew has to move the stuff around = shifting gear (British usage). I saw local crew wearing t-shirts with the "I've been shifting gear all of my life" motto in the UK 2006. But I've never seen this satin jacket. It is rather tacky looking. The t-shirts looked better. But the punning motto is still really cool.

I have yellow T-shirt with Morrissey and Local Crew on it. It was at the time where everything was Dolls or Jobraith influenced in terms of style but this is just a dead plain yellow shirt with the wording on the front.

No idea if its legit but I like it because its just odd.

Back
Top Bottom