Morrissey live shows

mozboy76

Hi I was wondering if anyone has all the Morrissey live bootlegs out there I am willing to buy them like on a drive or a flash drive?

Hi I was wondering if anyone has all the Morrissey live bootlegs out there I am willing to buy them like on a drive or a flash drive?
Seems like a very antiquated and cumbersome way to collect boots, especially since you're only after the files and not the hard copies.

Lots of people here have tons of shows; myself included. There are also a vast majority on YouTube.

I have dozens and dozens of shows but a long time ago I purged anything that wasn't soundboard or very good audience. Others here are more sentimental.

Quite a long time back I created a thread wherein I shared everything I had. While those links are long gone, maybe it will help you see what's out there.

There are so many recordings it's silly.

It's like The Grateful Dead, honestly. Except good.

If there are specific shows you want, I'm happy to share as time permits. Unfortunately I don't have the time to list and upload absolutely everything. But like I said, there are many posters here -well, several- who are very cool about sharing.

Back
Top Bottom