Morrissey Live Santa Barbara 05.11.16 - posted by SER / YT

The setlist (2 tracks missing):

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said

It was uploaded just after this:

20180106_203649.png

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
At 36:20 he says "I do feel very sorry for you. And very sorry for me. And very sorry for the world on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Because no result can be a good result. And I have shocking news for you...These are the good old days."

Sadly that last sentence is correct. However, I don't agree with that no result could have been a good result.

100% best fan video ever made, captures the chaos and intimacy of being on the rail at a Moz gig.
Not quite a fan vid.. most fans don’t get direct access to the sound board and on stage!

Our fancy dress days draw to a close

He doesn't need to earn a living, he needs music and I need him so it's cool.

#iHeartMoz

Yes he does care about Money and he tours so he can get paid, it’s pretty much how he earns a living now a days because we all know he ain’t making money off of album sales.

I love how he holds his face up in the dark posing those classic chiseled features. He did the same thing on the Who Put The M in video. He is a specimen that needs to be studied in more ways than one. Alma Matters = Maladjusted = Glorious!

PS. If we could meet in the middle and have Moz learn the Spanish intro to Speedway that would be great. I get reaching out to his Spanish fan base and I think it is great, but it would be nice if he could make the effort to do so. Loving Ganglord right now! He does look smashing.

'He did the same thing on the Who Put The M in video'

there is no 'M' in video !

It's actually called 'Who Put The 'M' In Manchester?'

go back to high school and do your homework, no matter how low you feel.

;)

'He did the same thing on the Who Put The M in video'

there is no 'M' in video !

It's actually called 'Who Put The 'M' In Manchester?'

go back to high school and do your homework, no matter how low you feel.

;)

I abbreviated it KS. Unlike your posts that tend to run on, and on, and on with nothing new to add. You should just save "I LOVE MORRISSEY" and copy and paste each time you post. ;)

Stop pulling at the hem of my robe it is quite unbecoming.

"Someone's taxi has arrived , well anyway it looks cheap".
I love him.

Subtext - "we were going to release this as a DVD but someone got cold feet"

It sounds fantastic, but if there was a button here that would teach the cameramen how to use a handheld camera, I would push it. It looks great for youtube, but it's not very reasonable to release a DVD filmed like that.

It sounds fantastic though.

It sounds fantastic, but if there was a button here that would teach the cameramen how to use a handheld camera, I would push it. It looks great for youtube, but it's not very reasonable to release a DVD filmed like that.

It sounds fantastic though.

Agree. A single camera DVD is not happening. Plus it's incomplete - 2 songs and the beginning of Paris are missing.

Or BMG wanted too big a cut.

For a recorded, registrated life concert from 2016 when there even are no songs from LIHS and there wasn’t a record contract yet? Supposedly so?

For a recorded, registrated life concert from 2016 when there even are no songs from LIHS and there wasn’t a record contract yet? Supposedly so?
Yes, I wondered about that after I posted it! :rolleyes: But might that not depend on the nature of the deal? Might not some companies own the artist's output (ie anything released for commercial gain after the contract is signed), irrespective of when it was recorded?

He doesn't need to earn a living, he needs music and I need him so it's cool.

#iHeartMoz

No he does need the Money because the man has picked up expensive taste over the years in ugly Gucci blazers and shirts gone are the days when he would pick stuff out of the thrift store and wear it.

Yes, I wondered about that after I posted it! :rolleyes: But might that not depend on the nature of the deal? Might not some companies own the artist's output (ie anything released for commercial gain after the contract is signed), irrespective of when it was recorded?

Yes.
Guess so too it may depend on the deal. But if he sold the rights to BMG of the material recorded previously to LIHS it would make more sense then some other unknown publisher.

But if there is such a contract it would not make any sense that BMG would want a bigger cut as that would be a breach of contract.

After the breakup with Harvest he is the owner of the rights again of all the material from and around the Worldpeace time period.

So he can do what he wants with it.

Last edited:
Yes.
Guess so too it may be depend on the deal. But if he sold the rights to BMG of the material recorded previously to LIHS it would make more sense then some other unknown publisher.

But if there is such a contract it would not make any sense that BMG would want a bigger cut as that would be a breach of contract.

After the breakup with Harvest he is the owner of the rights again of all the material from and around the Worldpeace time period.

So he can do what he wants with it.
Yes, you make valid points, Q. I'm just speculating, in time-honoured fashion :)

20180108_174650.png

Regards,
FWD.

And rightly so.
Sam did a very good “job”and Mozzers voice is absolutely excellent recorded. Don’t know anyother video footage where his vooce sounds that good.
It seems like hè is able to use the new and improved technical gadgets that are available to accomplish that.

The registration of the interaction between Moz and fans is excellent too.
Good job Sam! :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom