Morrissey Live Santa Barbara 05.11.16 - posted by SER / YT

The setlist (2 tracks missing):

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said

It was uploaded just after this:

20180106_203649.png

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Moz looks almost as good as he did back in the Southpaw tour. I hope he wears a blazer in Dublin. Gonna be a great night.
its a JACKET.aarrrggghhh.

You are talking about Bono Vox, aren't you?

No Morrissey is aiken to the all mighty dollar as well, that f***er is stingy with his money, look at how many people had to sue him to get paid. Mike, Craig , Stephen Street had to hold the singles release of Interesting Drug just to get paid, also not to mention all the managers he’s sacked over the years in order to not pay them. Morrissey may say and do stupid shit now a days but when it comes to him paying out of pocket he’s pretty smart not spending his own cash he’s not one of those Fools and his money are soon parted types.

its a JACKET.aarrrggghhh.
Oh you're right. I used to call them 'sports jackets' but someone corrected me and said the right word is 'blazer'. Anyways you know what I mean. I think 'jacket' is too generic and could mean almost anything.

No Morrissey is aiken to the all mighty dollar as well, that f***er is stingy with his money, look at how many people had to sue him to get paid. Mike, Craig , Stephen Street had to hold the singles release of Interesting Drug just to get paid, also not to mention all the managers he’s sacked over the years in order to not pay them. Morrissey may say and do stupid shit now a days but when it comes to him paying out of pocket he’s pretty smart not spending his own cash he’s not one of those Fools and his money are soon parted types.

And they all get paid very well from Morrissey.

Fantastic show; great setlist, Morrissey in good spirits... Aaah, doesn't it just make you reconnect... with the best of Morrissey? The music, the voice, the man himself. All can be forgotten... and the love will always remain. Viva Morrissey!

Thanks to Sam for filming/upload. Made my morning spent in bed all for the better.

YJC x

This video is a nice gift.
Time has still been given for our greatest pleasure.
Thanks to M. M + SER + and FWD for sharing.
YouJustCouldnt, you are so right ! :handsopen:

Moz does look pretty sharp in this video.

Oh you're right. I used to call them 'sports jackets' but someone corrected me and said the right word is 'blazer'. Anyways you know what I mean. I think 'jacket' is too generic and could mean almost anything.
just depends where you live I suppose.in amarica they call a jacket a blazer or sports jacket in the uk a jacket is just a jacket but a blazer is the jacket as part of a school uniform,but has anyone heard of a barathea.

Blikey! I'm in that video twice. I reckon me saw lil' Sammy walking around, but I reckoned he was trolling for chicks. Steve's Mexican is really bad. I have only heard him yell "Gracias" at shows and potato tacos and extra refried beans aren't really hard to say. There's no way Steve would sing Speedway is Mexican, he would never sell any tickets when he has to do the dreaded uk and Yerope tour every 4 years.
You were in that video twice? Yes I’m sure i did notice a cockhead a couple of times.

Blikey! I'm in that video twice. I reckon me saw lil' Sammy walking around, but I reckoned he was trolling for chicks. Steve's Mexican is really bad. I have only heard him yell "Gracias" at shows and potato tacos and extra refried beans aren't really hard to say. There's no way Steve would sing Speedway is Mexican, he would never sell any tickets when he has to do the dreaded uk and Yerope tour every 4 years.
You are a moron, moron.

Looks great; watched the first (tremendous) song on the phone, but will wait until I can fire it through the big TV and speakers some night to enjoy it at its very fullest.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom