Morrissey - Live in Buenos Aires 2000

rushpushland

Hello Everyone !

I've been trying to find the sounboard live in Buenos Aires 2000 but couldn't find anywhere ( the only source I could find was an audience version on mozzbozz ). Does anyone have it by any chance ?

Thanks for your attention and wish you all a new year's eve :thumb:

Hello Everyone !

I've been trying to find the sounboard live in Buenos Aires 2000 but couldn't find anywhere ( the only source I could find was an audience version on mozzbozz ). Does anyone have it by any chance ?

Thanks for your attention and wish you all a new year's eve :thumb:

Or are there two sources available at this mozzbozz site?

I'm sorry I didn't realise rushpushland asked soundboard recording.

mozzbozz only has audience recording. :o

Hi Kewpie !

Thanks for your answer but yes, I've already tried mozzbozz and smithstorrents websites. I also went in the archive of the moz-solo forum and the link is dead. And same for all the links I could have have find on various website ( 2 different website : one on rapidshare and another link on a badongo server)...

Does anyone have at least a mp3 of the soundboard version ?

Thanks again for the attention :)

"""last minute addition"""
I scrolled down at the bottom of the page and realized that there were similar threads and... a 2009 post from drifter :
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=94872
But the link is the same as the one in Mozzbozz and is the same audience recording...

Last edited:
According to the Passions Just Like Mine site there is only a soundboard version available? I have this and the quality is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom