Morrissey Live At Wolverhampton Civic Hall 1988 - soundboard bootleg LP / download

Re: Article: Morrissey Live At Wolverhampton Civic Hall 1988 - soundboard bootleg LP

if they releasd this commercially, it'd probably break the Top 100.

Re: Article: Morrissey Live At Wolverhampton Civic Hall 1988 - soundboard bootleg LP

if they releasd this commercially, it'd probably break the Top 100.

That isn't exactly setting the bar high, though.

I picked up a copy last week when I was in Sydney. I was quite pleased to pay a respectable $35 (AUS) for it. The quality is great. I wonder how all those fans felt at the length of the gig. It only clocks in at around 35 minutes I think. Perhaps with the passing of time the memory of being there out weighs the length of the show. It was a very heady time.

I picked up a copy last week when I was in Sydney. I was quite pleased to pay a respectable $35 (AUS) for it. The quality is great. I wonder how all those fans felt at the length of the gig. It only clocks in at around 35 minutes I think. Perhaps with the passing of time the memory of being there out weighs the length of the show. It was a very heady time.

No at the time it was fantastically received. As we all know it was a free gig and Morrissey's first as a solo artist. It was received with rapture and although noted as short I don't remember anybody complaining. Maybe just the one's that didn't get in, haha.

Re: Morrissey-Live-Wolverhampton-Civic-Hall-1988-New-LP

I have the same issue, the first tracks on each side they skips like there is no tomorrow.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom